Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
After all these years, finally, something I wish I would not have clicked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
7NrpG2O.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I was always slightly bothered that they shuffled all Burt Reynold's hilarious characteristics onto Sean Connery in the hopes we wouldn't notice they kicked Norm Macdonald off the show.

tumblr_mkyhkoruwK1rlybdho1_1280.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Seems kind of overstated. He simply knows the answers more than the other contestants. I always thought it was dumb that contestants would start at the top of a topic. Just get to the big ticket items bro.
Most of the "decent" contestants know almost all the answers, it's the buzzer that usually determines the winner.

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Seems kind of overstated. He simply knows the answers more than the other contestants. I always thought it was dumb that contestants would start at the top of a topic. Just get to the big ticket items bro.
Not just that but he tries to keep the game moving as much as possible. It's common to see 1-6 answers left at the end of the round, and Chu plays to keep that from happening.

eek_sl

shitlord
It's really overblown. But, people gripe about him searching for daily doubles in the bottom 3 rows. Something like 90% of the daily doubles are in the bottom 3 rows (0% in row 1), so, of course, it makes sense to go for those questions first.

rrr_img_59565.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
The funny thing is that he's doing the same thing the super computer did. Just goes to show you that purists exist for everything.

rrr_img_59566.jpg