Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
7OzROD9.gif
rrr_img_64142.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really? It's only said by dumb asses? Go read a book, preferably something by Dickens or Twain.
Im glad someone else pointed out that this conversation isnt from 1885.You're right.Mark Twains Huckleberry and Finn was ruthless ass racism. Pointing out the truth of the times? Of course. But that book is full of American Inventor this, American Inventor that, and hell, they sent black people to go work on .. what was it? A steam engine? that they knew was going to blow and kill them. Book is crazy good, and one of the few old books that I enjoyed reading of my own intuition. But still, Mark Twin and Charles Dickens are no where near what I was referring to as educated. Educated as in, achieving a bachelors in the last decade or two.

Ill still repeat my question though. Why do you care so much about people on the internet, of all places, are saying American Inventor? Especially on this forum.

Some random pictures to break up the Meme shit we have going.

rrr_img_64144.gif

rrr_img_64145.jpg

rrr_img_64146.jpg

I want to go to Thailand
frown.png

rrr_img_64147.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Im glad someone else pointed out that this conversation isnt from 1885.You're right.Mark Twains Huckleberry and Finn was ruthless ass racism. Pointing out the truth of the times? Of course. But that book is full of American Inventor this, American Inventor that, and hell, they sent black people to go work on .. what was it? A steam engine? that they knew was going to blow and kill them. Book is crazy good, and one of the few old books that I enjoyed reading of my own intuition. But still, Mark Twin and Charles Dickens are no where near what I was referring to as educated. Educated as in, achieving a bachelors in the last decade or two.

Ill still repeat my question though. Why do you care so much about people on the internet, of all places, are saying American Inventor? Especially on this forum.

Some random pictures to break up the Meme shit we have going.

I want to go to Thailand
frown.png
The usage was contemporary - the statement, title, in the picture. The context is the colonial history of the United States. That's the frame of reference I was addressing. Not the history of mankind. Do I need to say that when we're debating the word American Inventor? No.
American Inventor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
y8K4qc3.gif

You didn't say anything about education directed to me. Stop implying I have to defend that. To me you said 'It really is only said by dumb asses, white and black'. Educated people can be dumb asses. Smart people can and do say 'American Inventor' - dumb people too. Watch the Chris Rock clip - it should help you along. Racism is not exclusive to those of inferior intellect. I'm pointing out your logical fallacies - something you should have mastered as an undergrad, mmm? Lol @ a bachelor degree being a gold standard for being educated. I don't recall Huckleberry Finn being general curriculum highschool, undergrad, grad or postgrad over here, Europe - see what I'm getting at here? Understanding racism has nothing to do with level of education. Oh, and it was a steamboat.

Whether and where I take interest in the usage of the word 'American Inventor' or not has little to do with whether it's acceptable for you douchebags to throw it around. As I said before, whoever says it, it does not invalidate the critique of slavery or the necessity of black people taking ownership of the word 'American Inventor'.

Now, if you're talking about sanctions, go ask Tuco about the white guilt.
This breaks the rules of being untouchable. The rule was that you can't post NSFW content. And that word with correct spelling offends the fake-white-guilt that some people on this forum have.
Oh, and fuck Thailand - them mofos don't know how to drive. This is one instance where one of your tanks might come in handy. Meh.