Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
ProjectCARS - PC

rrr_img_65223.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Part of my decision depends on how the pills are actually defined, like the Future pill for example. It says 10 years in the future, or any point in between. If that means 10 years from right now, and never beyond, then it only has limited usefulness. I'd rather have Wish at that point. If, however, it is just a maximum of 10 years from whenever I'm trying to see, I'd take Future in a heartbeat. Some of the others are equally questionable, like the Painproof one that was already brought up. Does it confer longer life? Can you regen from diseases, invalidating the Disease Immune pill? And the Drug pill seems like it should exclude all the other pills, because that's obviously the one to take first if not.

Assuming they work as they seem to be intended (and not how us nerd lawyers interpret them), I'd probably go with Wish, Sex Appeal, and the last isn't as big of a deal once you have Wish, but I'd probably go with Future anyway just to cover all bases. My first wish would be to have the functional real-world equivalent of Superman's physiology (without the Kryptonite weakness, and minus flight/x-ray vision if that violates the wishing for drugs thing). With the Future ability I'd be able to see if somehow my wish would kill me because I worded it incorrectly, like now I don't require air but my brain still does but can't get it, or something. After that, a few wishes to establish myself in a comfortable lifestyle, and then some more wishes to ensure myself a long, long life in an indestructible, Adonis-like body. And then banging sexual diseases into oblivion!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If you could see the future, don't just go for the lottery ( well do it the once to load up on cash quick ) but the smart move is to use your detailed knowledge of the stock market and its future movements to rake in the money.

And also see the next big boom companies. Imagine if you helped to kickstart Zuckerberg at the right time. Also there was an investor that Steve Jobs had asked to help fund Apple at start up, $50,000 would have bought himself 50% of the company. But he said no.

Oh yeah and gotta have that sex pill, that's a given!!

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Consume wish disease and future pills. Wish for time travel. Scan this decade then leap ahead safely in 1 week bursts, wishing before each jump till you run out of shit to wish for.
2LJa9ig.jpg

75uj8zk.jpg

rrr_img_65403.jpg

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
Especially after the TARDIS picture, the statues underwater make me think of Weeping Angels under water like that. That would be enough to freak a person out, and would be a sweet scene in the show. Maybe undo the stupid they did with the Angels Take Manhattan episode. Statue of Liberty as a Weeping Angel was just too stupid.
winterquay.jpg

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_65408.jpg
Wish for damn sure. I would wish for knowledge one week and then the skill the following week. There are shit loads of awesome powers that the others don't cover, such as freezing time, dimensional travel, mind control, mind reading, etc. etc. You could get knowledge of the physical universe and apply it--you could be a fucking god.
What good is being immune to disease if you're the only one--your family and friends end up dying of the diseases you are immune to. With knowledge and skills you could figure out ways to circumvent such things in other ways than just individual biological immunity for yourself.