Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Vegas_sl

shitlord
TOUP9QU.jpg

Broening Hwy - Google Maps

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure this has already been discussed somewhere, but does it seem like 99.9% of these thin privilege things are from women? Men that get fat realize it is because they are lazy fucks (I'm a lazy fuck) and just can't be bothered to make an effort, but women can't imagine that they could possibly be to blame, heavens no!

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm fat because I love food and my mother taught me how to cook like a boss.... Good thing cooking like a boss helped get me a lovely lady to make the below wannabe pirate.

rrr_img_67168.jpg

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those are meat pies I made with I think pork btw. And the stew is one I made last night, threw a pork shoulder in a pot with potatoes, carrots, and some celery, little beef stock mmm tasty.

rrr_img_67187.jpg
rrr_img_67188.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm sure this has already been discussed somewhere, but does it seem like 99.9% of these thin privilege things are from women? Men that get fat realize it is because they are lazy fucks (I'm a lazy fuck) and just can't be bothered to make an effort, but women can't imagine that they could possibly be to blame, heavens no!
Cultural stigma for fat guys is much less than it is for fat women.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was going to insult you and tell you no one gives a fuck, but some of that stuff looks pretty good. As a fellow man who loves to cook, well done.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I cooked professionally for 8 years and I say fucking well done sir. You have some skills there that even I don't have =p

Is that one dish chicken marsala? Looks incredible