Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
People with a genetic predisposition towards being fat would be more likely to survive an ice age but the rest of that is fucking hilariously pants on head retarded.
The idea of some catastrophe dramatically lowering our caloric intake creating an environment where fat people actually have an advantage cracks me up. It's like in survivor where in the last few weeks the token fat guy is doing calisthenics every morning and happy he's the healthiest he's been in years and all the skinny bitches are losing their hair.

Fedor

<Banned>
ef2d380f88ed50d3712754ea16cf2c3c.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I used to enjoy reading these and laughing at them. Lately they just depress me. The fact that people are so delusional... Just sad really.
I still think they are hilarious. It is hard to believe that people could be so full of shit. And they know, not a single one of them is stupid enough to buy this load of shit, they know full well what they are doing. It is like the world's saddest LARP party, 24/7.

Krozman

N00b
Fedor is single handedly turning this thread into a steaming pile of shit. Nobody gives a flying fuck about fat people and that entire obsession you have about posting it. Every post he's made in the last few months has been nothing but the same tired nonsense. I'm normally not one to call out for corrective action, but this is worthy of a look.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fedor is single handedly turning this thread into a steaming pile of shit. Nobody gives a flying fuck about fat people and that entire obsession you have about posting it. Every post he's made in the last few months has been nothing but the same tired nonsense. I'm normally not one to call out for corrective action, but this is worthy of a look.
Fucking '12ers.

Protip: Fedor is a recognized poster. You are a no-name. The community always takes the side of recognized posters, because the only thing worse than posting trannies is being a whiny bitch that nobody knows.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Unfortunately the white knights feel that there's nothing wrong with the same old tired shit. tranny, kitten, underage girl, fatty, scat/gore (and stint in the rickshaw), rinse, repeat.

But Fed gets his jollies off of our annoyance, so meh, de-bookmark the thread or block him, thats the best we can hope for.

Troll_school.jpg
rrr_img_67779.gif

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Unfortunately the white knights feel that there's nothing wrong with the same old tired shit. tranny, kitten, underage girl, fatty, scat/gore (and stint in the rickshaw), rinse, repeat.

But Fed gets his jollies off of our annoyance, so meh, de-bookmark the thread or block him, thats the best we can hope for.

Troll_school.jpg
rrr_img_67779.gif
And who the fuck are you? The FSR doesn't owe you shit. Stop feeling so entitled.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And who the fuck are you? The FSR doesn't owe you shit. Stop feeling so entitled.
a) someone who posts pictures in the pictures thread.
b) someone with close to double the posts of you. My 300's nothing, but that tiny dick is still larger than yours.

rrr_img_67780.jpg
rrr_img_67781.jpg
rrr_img_67782.jpg
rrr_img_67783.jpg

Desmas_sl

shitlord
Post count doesn't mean shit. Trollface has over 9000! and they are all mostly crap. Fedor's is a gift one is hesitant to unwrap.
This one's for you ~

rrr_img_67784.jpg

Desmas_sl

shitlord
What I mean to say is, I rather take a Fedor post anytime, anyday, than a Trollface post. So yeah, post count doesn't mean shit.
Do you see the difference?
rrr_img_67788.jpg