Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

tumblr_n1prvcds7E1qf3ak6o1_1280.jpg

TERSSAuroraAustralis_garlick.jpg

tumblr_n0hdqjWsdU1qf3ak6o1_1280.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
throwing up 7-9 times and eating 200 calories a day for 3 months is apparently possible

rrr_img_68172.png

All these fat fucks live in the perfect fat person utopia. I wonder what will happen to all of them if there is another world war, an economic collapse and/or huge outbreaks of civil unrest.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
throwing up 7-9 times and eating 200 calories a day for 3 months is apparently possible
They should take all these fucking whiny fat cunts and put them in a reality show where they are forced to follow the diet they say they do.

And i say that as a slightly overweight person who is losing weight by not eating like a bastard and doing a little exercise....

rrr_img_68189.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought handicap spaces were all about having more room for whatever accessories they need, and access to the ramps. Does the law say the handicap spaces have to be the closest spaces?
It must. The whole point is access and availability and safety.

You -never- see handicap spaces in the back of the lot, which would be the best place to put them if it was only about making room for the lift on the van and safety.

Fedor

<Banned>
They should take all these fucking whiny fat cunts and put them in a reality show where they are forced to follow the diet they say they do.

And i say that as a slightly overweight person who is losing weight by not eating like a bastard and doing a little exercise....

rrr_img_68189.jpg
this show needs to come to the US

KUvtfhp.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, if it wasnt for people that made fun of people and made them feel like shit ~ a good group of us would blow up like Blimps. If I gain 5-10 pounds because I turn into an inactive Slob when I play an MMO, my friends will surely let me know. Are they douche bags and bitches? Yes. But we all hate on each other when we're fucking up. The only thing that gets really fucking annoying is when people make fun of people for trying to better themselves. When those are the people that need the most encouragement. I know a guy that has really changed his life with running and eating right and thats fucking awesome. Its the people that are fat and wont lift a fucking finger to help themselves that I cant stand. Would have fucking died in Sparta ~
rrr_img_68195.jpg

And maybe we do need another reason to ration food, nationally. Asking for a World War is kind of extreme - but this shits getting out of control for the most part.