Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
1355990184722.gif

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_4738.jpg

Someone care to tell me who these all are. I know batman, nightwing, robin, and I am guessing one of the girls on the right is batgirl but no idea who the other ones are. The artist also forgot to add the best batman out there in Batman Beyond but still a cool pic.

rrr_img_4738.jpg

Akeema

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_4738.jpg

Someone care to tell me who these all are. I know batman, nightwing, robin, and I am guessing one of the girls on the right is batgirl but no idea who the other ones are. The artist also forgot to add the best batman out there in Batman Beyond but still a cool pic.
From left to right:

Jason Todd- 2nd Robin. Killed by the joker. Resurrected in Ras Al Ghul's Lazerus Pit. Became The Red Hood. He was a villian in the before the DC relaunch. Now he is kind of an anti-hero
Tim Drake- 3rd Robin. Now Red Robin.
Damian Wayne- Son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Current Robin.
Dick Grayson- Original Robin. Became Nightwing, then Batman after Bruce Wayne died in Final Crisis. Now back to Nightwing
Bruce Wayne
Kate Kane- Batwoman
Barbara Gordon (red head Batgirl)- 1st Batgirl. After the Joker shot her, paralyzing her from the waste down she became Oracle. Now back to Batgirl in DC relaunch
Stephanie Brown (blond Batgirl)- She was The Spoiler, then Robin for all of 5 seconds, then the 3rd Batgirl. Hasn't made an appearance in the DC relaunch
Cassandra Cain (masked Batgirl)- 2nd Batgirl, now Black Bat i think before the relaunch. Hasn't appeared in the relaunch yet.

rrr_img_4738.jpg

Hugh Jardon

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_4738.jpg

Left to Right: Jason Todd (Robin II), Red Robin (Tim Drake, Robin III), Robin (Damien Wayne, Robin IV), Nightwing, Batman, Batwoman, Batgirl I(Babra Gordon), Batgirl III (Stephanie Brown/Spoiler), Batgirl II (Cassandra Cain)

rrr_img_4738.jpg