Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
BV3rSuG.jpg

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't want to start a photoshop request thread, but anyone able to photoshop this picture for me? I want the guy in the bottom centers face, on everyone elses face.

Thanks.

rrr_img_70447.jpg

Altaruk_sl

shitlord
travel channel has pulled adam richmans new show (the man vs food guy) because this fat chick got offended by a hashtag he used
I Got Into a Nasty Fight With Tag | xoJane

amberA.jpg

man fuck america

her legs look like fucking bacon
I fucking hate these people. Grow the fuck up or go jump off a bridge. You're not doing this world any good. In fact, you're a poor role model for the upcoming generation(s). I would gladly uppercut this bitch.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
That title pisses me off. Obviously meant to be inflammatory. "AIDS: Woman claims "Blood Transfusion" gave her a disease usually suffered by GAY DUDES". Fucking learn what PTSD is, not just vets get it. I would like to smack that bitches glasses off her face, though - She probably doesn't have PTSD
all-veterans-have-p-t-s-d_o_1793265.jpg

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
That title pisses me off. Obviously meant to be inflammatory. "AIDS: Woman claims "Blood Transfusion" gave her a disease usually suffered by GAY DUDES". Fucking learn what PTSD is, not just vets get it. I would like to smack that bitches glasses off her face, though - She probably doesn't have PTSD
all-veterans-have-p-t-s-d_o_1793265.jpg
exactly; people don't realize that most psychiatric disorders are just criteria of symptoms--they have nothing to do with cause. If you got PTSD from cyberbullying you probably have some psychiatric issues--that doesn't mean you don't have the symptoms. She's probably a crazy bitch all around; that's the point!

It's like telling people with depression they should just "snap out of it"; when depression is the inability to "snap out of it"; you might as well tell a schizophrenic "just stop hearing those voices".