Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
cPO6I8P.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Never heard of the Habit Grill but proof that In N Out dominates those faggots at Five Guys.

GIS for Suck it five guys

2nbFyhy.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Never heard of the Habit Grill but proof that In N Out dominates those faggots at Five Guys.
Habit is a recent newcomer here in San Diego and it's actually pretty similar to In n Out, but you have more options. They have a "santa barbara" style burger with sourdough and avocado $$.

rrr_img_71042.jpg

Jazser_sl

shitlord
In N Out is all hype. Got all excited to go there after all the build up. Fries suck, and burgers are just ok. Like animal style. Good shakes though. I've gone back maybe 4 times just to make sure I wasn't missing something. Five Guys blows them away, sorry.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't care for their fries but most fries suck anyway. They do make them literally right there in the store though. Burgers are awesome period.

The country does not agree with you, you no picture posting limp dick.

GIS for no picture posting limp dick

jFBVLR0.jpg

y4pYzTG.jpg

hwPx4FG.jpg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
In N Out is all hype. Got all excited to go there after all the build up. Fries suck, and burgers are just ok. Like animal style. Good shakes though. I've gone back maybe 4 times just to make sure I wasn't missing something. Five Guys blows them away, sorry.
statistics says you're wrong. five guys is a hot mess of gross.

gis hot mess of gross.

rrr_img_71045.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
In n Out fries are good but you have to eat them first-thing. If you drive home with them they will be dry by the time you get there. Gotta eat em fresh.

rrr_img_71046.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
fuck five guys, they tightly wrap their burgers in foil which makes the buns soggy

shake-shack-madison-square-park-new-york-shack-burger-inside-610x407.jpg

img_4264.jpg

I did meet Jon Jones at a five guys though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
In and Out Burger really is overrated.

Why do Hardee's and Carl's Jr have a different score?
My thoughts exactly. I'm pretty sure In-N-Out burger being rated so high is just like everything West Coast, over-rated because BEST COAST, BRAH! Also, medical marijuana. Five Guys is good but their fries are dog-shit and a meal shouldn't be 13 dollars.