Funny, Strange, Random Pics

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Bdubs is good, but I sure as hell dont go there if Im specifically looking for Wings. Blazin Sauce is hot, but Ive had some serious sauces at competitions and Blazin just doesnt hold up. Blazin sauce has an almost chemical taste anyways. Ive always thought any dumb ass that eats Blazing sauce on his Bdub wings was just trying to prove he was a bad ass, when we all would just think he was a moron thats going to have very painful shits. (I watch fights at Bdubs a lot
wink.png
)
Likewise, I have over 100 check-ins at Bdubs. Just to measure how much of an alcoholic I am. Blazin and Wild both taste like hot ass. Hot bbq, spicy garlic. Occassionally I'll get curry or jalapeno. Dry with a ranch+desert heat combo is also pretty tits. If you just want crazy hot that actually tastes good, the mango habanero. My favorite wing flavor is spicy ranch from Pluckers -- their fire in the hole also doesn't have any flavor, it just torches your senses.

rrr_img_71245.jpg

rrr_img_71246.jpg

I had buffalo wild wings in Phoenix and it was pretty good. Then I went home and tried the buffalo wild wings in my town and it was beyond shit. Buncha no consistency faggots.

mrb-faggots-2s-5994-500x500.jpg

Tenjikuronin

Bethenny Frankel responds to backlash after posing in her 4-year-old daughter's pajamas in Instagram photo

a9cfff90-0b69-11e4-8763-f9a018ca62a7_Instagram-BethennyFrankel.jpg

"This is disappointing? being able to fit into a 4 yr olds clothes isn't something to be proud of or funny," one follower wrote. "I held you to better than this. I have always related to your sense of humor and I understand this wasn't meant to be taken seriously but as a celebrity you need to be careful."

'Skinny Girl' Bethenny Frankel Jeered for Posing in Kid's Tiny PJs | Healthy Living - Yahoo Shine

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People turn into such full of shit e-hardasses when hot sauce gets brought up. Where do you live, some member needs to go to bdubs with you and watch you do the blazin challenge "without breaking a sweat". You're either full of shit or one of the rare people who is actually immune to capsaicin, in which case let us blast you in the face with pepper spray to prove it. I'm not saying BWW is the pinnacle of good flavorful quality hot sauces or anything, but blazin's have plenty of heat and you know damn well it affects you even if you can handle the challenge.

RL pic of Daidraco eating a dozen Texas pete wings in under six minutes with no drink:

ThinkCentre_sl

shitlord
It all depends how lazy or how much of a dick the cook is. The sauce separates and if they give you most of that, the taste changes and it becomes much hotter.

rrr_img_71251.jpg

When I was in my teens, I acted all bad ass like I could eat any hot sauce. A friend of mine brought some shit to work one day, that when I ate it, made me cry like a little bitch. To add insult to injury, I went to take a piss later that day and got some on my shaft from residue on my finger and cried like a bitch again.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People turn into such full of shit e-hardasses when hot sauce gets brought up. Where do you live, some member needs to go to bdubs with you and watch you do the blazin challenge "without breaking a sweat". You're either full of shit or one of the rare people who is actually immune to capsaicin, in which case let us blast you in the face with pepper spray to prove it. I'm not saying BWW is the pinnacle of good flavorful quality hot sauces or anything, but blazin's have plenty of heat and you know damn well it affects you even if you can handle the challenge.
You sound exactly like the Tools I was making fun of. Also, here, let me quote exactly what I said so you can read it again and then we'll reflect on how you have the reading comprehension of an angered internet faggot.

Bdubs is good, but I sure as hell dont go there if Im specifically looking for Wings. Blazin Sauce is hot, but Ive had some serious sauces at competitions and Blazin just doesnt hold up. Blazin sauce has an almost chemical taste anyways. Ive always thought any dumb ass that eats Blazing sauce on his Bdub wings was just trying to prove he was a bad ass, when we all would just think he was a moron thats going to have very painful shits.
Not once did I say any f'n thing about how I could "handle" the fucking "challenge" of eating Blazing Wings at Bdubs. Did I? No, I didnt think so. I went on to say that the shit taste like fucking chemical bull shit. I will agree with your last dumb ass sentence, because it basically summed up the entire fucking paragraph of what I wrote you moron. In that, Buffalo Wild Wings is not the fucking spot to go for GOOD wings. I even pointed out a spot that I said had a GREAT Wings to eat. Go eat some more blazing wings and gain a couple more hemorrhoids on that sore ass pussy of yours.

Heres my message to you and your other 5 buddies at Bdubs thinking you're the shit while you eat Blazing wings.
rrr_img_71264.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not once did I say any f'n thing about how I could "handle" the fucking "challenge" of eating Blazing Wings at Bdubs. Did I? No, I didnt think so. I went on to say that the shit taste like fucking chemical bull shit. I will agree with your last dumb ass sentence, because it basically summed up the entire fucking paragraph of what I wrote you moron. In that, Buffalo Wild Wings is not the fucking spot to go for GOOD wings. I even pointed out a spot that I said had a GREAT Wings to eat. Go eat some more blazing wings and gain a couple more hemorrhoids on that sore ass pussy of yours.
My bad, it was this fake ass e-thug:

I live in ohio but used to work in kentucky. Either this is true(if you consider ky south and you prob should if youve ever been to kentucky) or they changed the recipe at some point after 2008. I did the blazin challenge without breaking a sweat then. Last year I ate 1 blazin wing (in cincinnati) and I could barely finish it and got the hiccups.
I'm also somewhat mis-characterizing his point, but fuck both of you I don't care!

Otherwise, yeah, BWW is a generic chain sports bar, its not the ultimate wing experience by any stretch. You're probably still a pussy.

5HP94ZI.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
bragging about hot sauce/food always seems to me like braggign about how big of a dick you can take in your ass.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm from Buffalo. Revoking your wing card. Sorry bro.
I'm not a fan of wings though, I posted talking about BBQ. Why would I want deep fried grossesness when I can have grilled/smoked goodness?

EO_Dinosaur_BBQ_Stamford_CT_Open13.jpg

MONICA DEATHWING GIVE ME SOME BACKUP HERE.