Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

atlah+manning+hate.jpg

purGe

Molten Core Raider
I have to wash out 24 bottles for each batch of mead I make, and the fastest way to pour those is to use the "vortex" method; it creates a low-pressure zone in the center for air to enter, while also allowing liquid to flow outward.

rrr_img_77946.jpg
If you really wanted to, you could blow some compressed air into a straw to get the liquid out faster.

thatguyd

Trakanon Raider
In Maryland it's now illegal to have a lowered car basically. The hilarity was all the people driving in from out of state for a huge car show and they were stopping everyone and giving them tickets, I bet that car show will be moved to another state now.

I Can't Stop Staring At This Instagram Of Cops Pulling Over Stanced Cars

h2oi_2013_SEMPEK_6.jpg
I'd imagine the guy was acting like a dick. I've been to a couple dozen shows this season in MD and have hosted a couple of shows and have yet to see or hear of anyone getting pulled over for being too low.

that-stance-n-camber.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd imagine the guy was acting like a dick. I've been to a couple dozen shows this season in MD and have hosted a couple of shows and have yet to see or hear of anyone getting pulled over for being too low.

that-stance-n-camber.jpg
I imagine he was acting like a moron as well, but that's mainly because of the vehicle he was driving.