Furiosa (2024)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Furiosa (2024)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: George Miller

Cast: Anya Taylor-Joy, Tom Burke, Chris Hemsworth, Angus Sampson, Nathan Jones, Quaden Bayles

Release: 2024-05-22

Plot: As the world falls, young Furiosa is snatched from the Green Place of Many Mothers into the hands of a great biker horde led by the warlord Dementus. Sweeping through the wasteland, they encounter the citadel presided over by Immortan Joe. The two tyrants wage war for dominance, and Furiosa must survive many trials as she puts together the means to find her way home.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I like that alien looking ho. This might not suck? (probably will)

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess it takes a long time for woke garbage in production to get filtered out. sad part, is this will have a great opening weekend based on the awesomeness of Fury Road. so wokies will take it as a validation of their bullshit ideals.

• 2Picard
  • 2Salty
  • 2Tiresome
Reactions: 6 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
All aboard the hot garbage train. I am not a Anya Taylor-Joy fan...though I'd be cool with her being cast as Young Gollum.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All aboard the hot garbage train. I am not a Anya Taylor-Joy fan...though I'd be cool with her being cast as Young Gollum.
Im not either. Shes a good actress but shes been in so many things lately, Im just sick of looking at her.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
We can't get a sequel to Dredd but this lame-ass prequel piggy-backing on Mad Max was completed?

There is no justice!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We can't get a sequel to Dredd but this lame-ass prequel piggy-backing on Mad Max was completed?

There is no justice!

Dredd was a box office failure. Not the catastrophic train-wreck that the Stallone movie was, but nobody is gonna be investing in anything to do with Judge Dredd any time soon.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Dredd was a box office failure. Not the catastrophic train-wreck that the Stallone movie was, but nobody is gonna be investing in anything to do with Judge Dredd any time soon.
My outrage remains!

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Musk spends 44 billion on twitter but not a dread sequel? Reeeeee

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Trailer TODAY (They Think). WITNESS. Also some stuff from CCXP

furiosa-ccxp-booth-6.jpg

GAKl71MbcAAwL83

furiosa-ccxp-booth-car-1.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
How dare you! Rob Schneider was the shit in that movie.

Juvarisx

Florida

Animated GIF

Looks closer to Mad Max 2, maybe a bit more CGI then the first and my guess is that it isnt done CGI wise (fury road had a shit load you just didnt notice) . Day 1.

That motorcycle chariot is top fucking notch tho

Last edited:
  • 1I Came
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Furiosa actress looks like Alita Battle Angel without the use of CGI.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database