Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's fine... I'm not trying to be intimate friends with a guy named Alex just by calling him Alex instead of his made up name either. I think you guys are just microfocusing on things that are irrelevant as usual. Maybe I see you guys as actual human beings and you see others as avatars... I mean, I dunno what to tell you or DickTrickle. The dude is a dude named Alex which is his name. Not like I'm calling him Alexybae , y'know? Haha.
i made the stellar decision to name my char after my rl first name. no confusion that way.
:p

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's fine... I'm not trying to be intimate friends with a guy named Alex just by calling him Alex instead of his made up name either. I think you guys are just microfocusing on things that are irrelevant as usual. Maybe I see you guys as actual human beings and you see others as avatars... I mean, I dunno what to tell you or DickTrickle. The dude is a dude named Alex which is his name. Not like I'm calling him Alexybae , y'know? Haha.
You, writer of 10,000 word posts that sometimes go line by line over someone else's post, talking about micro focusing.... Good one.

• 7Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Women working with a bunch of women is misery 90% of the time. They get competitive, talk shit about each other constantly, etc. Ask most women if they want to work with a bunch of other women that have done it before and it’s usually an emphatic hell no.
women hate working with a bunch of women, what really grinds women's gears is having a female boss. the rumors they start are so retarded and nasty. girls prefer being with men and having a man boss. they still talk shit, but its more respectful and less about subtle slights they may have imagined.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You, writer of 10,000 word posts that sometimes go line by line over someone else's post, talking about micro focusing.... Good one.
Doesn't nullify my point though, does it? :)

If us debonair dans here at FoH have accrued some arbitrary high number of posts without either A) running off in horror B) getting humiliated off the site C) getting redpilled so hard and fast they lose their minds D) blindly sticking to one subforum and putting blinders on to the rest of the site... I'd say we're all a bit, slightly, subtly teensyweensy... you know... on the spectrum on some level, let's be real. That's a good thing btw... as much asshattery that this forum cultivates, the intellectual standard par here is pretty solid, can't lie.

• 2Picard
  • 1Hodjing

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yeah some people around here truly are full retard when it comes to women (I guess Furor included). I recommend you send your wife to a good job where she mostly works with women, only thing to really worry about is her eating all the junk food shit the fat chicks bring to work every day.
seNd UR wIFe To wOrK wITH woMEn..but I'm the retard...

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astro-creep is a very weird first name.
iu

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Furor is an idiot. Don't shit where you eat, especially in the climate of the last 10 years.
I dipped my pen in the company ink for a good 15 years, but over the last 10 I NOPED out of that big time and won't even tell a woman a harmless joke at work anymore.

Times changed so hard I think we all got whiplash.

Edit - I did not see Hosix's post, but you can see we used the same phraseology. It was not uncommon and not a terrible fucking thing until women decided they were untouchable snowflakes.

Edit 2 - I also want to go on record that the dissonance between the clamor for Blizzard to do something about their "toxic" work environment and the media running interference for Cuomo for about a year is pretty glaring.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Whats amazing is mattress girl became more open minded and sorta redpilled after dating a conservative guy

Fuck this bitch right into the sun. Every single iota of press and attention she gets is too much. I hope this lying, manipulative bitch gets everything she deserves.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This thread is really retarded.
AS opposed to what.........99% of all the other threads? You looking for poetry or fine literature, head to your local library.

Otherwise, batter your head against your desk until you are JUST about unconscious and start posting shit with the rest of us.

Fucking Philistines.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How is it you have 3000+ posts and have only now figured FOH out?
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
i would really like to know when this board wasnt retarded. been here since 2000. we had some incredible moments of lulz, but non retarded we werent. even our 146 IQ people are fucked in the head.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
  • 3Worf

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You either die a hero or live long enough to see your quest renamed. Used to be The Great Fras Siabi.

1628174201689.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They should have made him a villain and you kill him at the end of a dungeon.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users