Furor's 14 Days rant & First Look at WoW

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The last thing this place needs is the kkkind of spotlight Furor is under.
This. Plus, if he has a good lawyer which I assume he does, and listens to that lawyer he won't even lurk anywhere while this shitstorm blows over.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
There was a Dominatrix I used to speak to via her paid phone lines, also met her in Amsterdam. Anyway, she must have been at least 10 years older than me. One day she told me she played City of Heroes and it shattered the fantasy a little bit
Why? That just confirms she was a true kinky weirdo.

• 4Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You have not been to other threads where he has discussed this, but basically Ossoi is forever trying to convince himself that the fetish degenerates he gets friend zoned by are not prostitutes.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Because there's a tendency to only see sex workers as their job, and not realize they're real people.
I don't consider people who play MMOs to be real people either.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So his Twitter is gone and theyve moved him into a legal restraint bunker? That's all we get until the court date? Smart move and all.

Whenever I hear those "legal champions for men" ads on the radio, I'm thinking of our guy.

Sounds like someone regretted hooking up with him (but not entirely), didn't quite want to say no and he's getting dogpiled now.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Odds he gets an X EQ or WOW player on the jury ? Do you even want a jury trial for this stuff or do you do Judge?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So his Twitter is gone and theyve moved him into a legal restraint bunker? That's all we get until the court date? Smart move and all.

Whenever I hear those "legal champions for men" ads on the radio, I'm thinking of our guy.

Sounds like someone regretted hooking up with him (but not entirely), didn't quite want to say no and he's getting dogpiled now.
Was friends on FB with Alex for years and this would explain why his profile had a lot of content moved/made private. What really sucks is I think he just got married within the last few years so hopefully it doesn't fuck that over too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Out of the loop. Fill a brother in?
He got me too'd and fired from Blizzard quitely last year before these things were public. He got rid of all his online presence. Sold his multi million dollar home in SoCal and moved to Hawaii.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Her Twitter handle is a bunch of red flags.

• 4Like