Fury: Brad Pitt commands a sherman tank in WW2

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Now they just need a cartoon series where Brad Pitt's character's from Inglorious Bastards and Fury turn out to be twin brothers, who were actually the children that Brad Pitt's character from Legends of the Fall had after he left for the mountains.

It could be all about how the three of them learn how to live off the land, kill things with their bare hands, prepare for the coming winter, and spit (just lots of spitting), before eventually going off to war.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Now they just need a cartoon series where Brad Pitt's character's from Inglorious Bastards and Fury turn out to be twin brothers, who were actually the children that Brad Pitt's character from Legends of the Fall had after he left for the mountains.

It could be all about how the three of them learn how to live off the land, kill things with their bare hands, prepare for the coming winter, and spit (just lots of spitting), before eventually going off to war.
And it ends with skyscrapers collapsing.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Saw it tonight, definitely a good big screen flick. More tank vs tank would have been great. Cliche abounds, but I was not there for the rich character development or historical accuracy. Good action flick, worth the money I spent.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awesome, loved it. I went home and had dreams of Brad Pitt's body from when he took his shirt off. That guy is a god.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching those tracer rounds ricochet off the tanks and off into the sky was jaw dropping cool shit. Loved the tank battles. I enjoyed the movie a lot. 7.5 / 10

Hell , you all are being generous with your scores. Did not like it at all , way too many forced scenes to get it in there and to move onto the next one. This just makes me appreciate how much of a masterpiece Saving Private Ryan is along with Band of Brothers when it comes to WW2 stories.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hell , you all are being generous with your scores. Did not like it at all , way too many forced scenes to get it in there and to move onto the next one. This just makes me appreciate how much of a masterpiece Saving Private Ryan is along with Band of Brothers when it comes to WW2 stories.
Band of Brothers is 10 hours of stories. Huge difference. By far my favorite though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the fight/tank scenes were pretty good. the long as fuck drawn out dinner scene shoehorned in the middle was as terrible as terrible can be. i also dont know why they stuck in modern dialogue in a movie that takes place 70 years ago. people didnt even talk that way 35 years ago.

Szlia

I found him watchable in Nymphomaniac, but he has a small part and his character is not there to be liked, so that helped!

EDIT: To be fair I went and checked his film credits and he does no arm I can remember in The Company You Keep, Lawless or that new Wall Street... and I don't remember much of Eagle Eye and Disturbia... so it's really only in the Transformers movies and in Indy that he is unbearable.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The trailer of Egle Eye is about another movie for sure. The movie turned out to be something really dumb and not engaging at all. His role is kinda average.
Disturbia is pretty good and if i remember well, he is quite likable in this.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Synopsis:
A sergeant, bible thumper, hillbilly, and Latino tanker team have PTSD. They take on a newbie, he quickly develops PTSD. They are jerks to a couple of German ladies. They are extremely lucky. Eventually the Sarge makes a dumb decision. All his team decide to follow him. Everybody but the newbie dies. Ironically the newbie is spared by a German foot soldier. The End.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Synopsis:
A sergeant, bible thumper, hillbilly, and Latino tanker team have PTSD. They take on a newbie, he quickly develops PTSD. They are jerks to a couple of German ladies. They are extremely lucky. Eventually the Sarge makes a dumb decision. All his team decide to follow him. Everybody but the newbie dies. Ironically the newbie is spared by a German foot soldier. The End.
now that you have described all the shit parts of the movie, did you notice the awesome tank battles?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I would have bailed immediately. Welp Sarge, we're obviously fucked here. Let's live to fight another day kk?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is the movie really saying an SS soldier would have spared a hiding american that had just killed 80-100 of his unit?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is the movie really saying an SS soldier would have spared a hiding american that had just killed 80-100 of his unit?
I felt it was more saying that your typical draft-era soldier is a terrified teenager that really doesn't want to have to take a life no matter which side he is on. Which really isn't that unbelievable.

Also, as mentioned, I surprisingly did not hate LaDouch in this.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I felt it was more saying that your typical draft-era soldier is a terrified teenager that really doesn't want to have to take a life no matter which side he is on. Which really isn't that unbelievable.

Also, as mentioned, I surprisingly did not hate LaDouch in this.
I'm not intimately familiar with the staffing policies of the SS but I'm guessing they weren't drafted into the SS, they had to be selected/volunteer. Wehrmacht, yes.