Futurama Season 7

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Season 7 is now on Netflix.

It seems like it has taken a very noticeable downturn in quality after the first half of Season 6. "The Late Philip J Fry" truly was a masterpiece, yet I couldnt even stomach most of Season 7 anymore.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dunno I loved season 6,

Mind Swap
Fry as a cop
Evolution
Late Phillip j fry
Bender doesnt have a backup
Zoidberg and professor in the army
Fry releasing the cold
bender haunting fry
Fry hatches the monster
Bender gets overclocked were all solid episodes

As for season 7 I think there was only 2-3 episodes I really enjoyed

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Prolly for the best. The show has had some real highs the last 3 years but overall its so hit and miss.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hit and miss still makes it better then a lot of other things things they currently have in their lineup. It's sad to see it go. Again.

Homsar

Sad to hear, atleast there is still AD, Archer, and venture bros coming back

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This sucks, although I saw a rumor that Fox may bring it back home. Hell if it were up to me I'd just cancel the Simpsons and put this in their slot.

Juvarisx

Florida
I will still watch the new episodes because even though its hit or miss its still Futurama. I hope the series finale is as good as the original one back in 2003.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The post 4 seasons were hit and miss until 7. First half of 7 was pure miss, IMO. If the second half is anything similar, I will be a sad robut.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 7(I guess this is the second half of the season...) was hit or miss for sure, but without Futurama it's all just miss.

This is something people either don't grasp or stupidly ignore when shows hit that downhill slope. You'll see comments that people hate seeing their show not at it's best, and they'd rather it just goes away. Etc etc. This is short sighted and fucking stupid and I hate it. I've done it myself.

Scrubs had 6 pretty great seasons. But ratings got kind of low. Everyone knew it only had one season to go. They proceeded to put out a season that ranged from mediocre to awful. This completely justified all the "OMG it stopped being good in season 2!" type fuckwits.

But something crazy happened, ABC picked up the show for one more season after NBC dropped it. They proceeded to put out maybe the best season of the show yet. It had a bunch of funny episodes and it tied up a bunch of the plot lines that were hanging out in a completely satisfactory manner. Plus it wrapped it up with one of the best series finale episodes of any show ever. They went on to try and do a new season with new characters and shit, but that doesn't count=P

So whenever I get to thinking a show I've loved for a long time is just fucking DONE, I think back to Scrubs. When it's still the same people making this show I have loved for so long I will give them the benefit of the doubt for-fucking-ever. Sure, sometimes I'll get kicked in the dick and it will be the season 3 of Weeds(and then season 4-8...). But sometimes you get season 8 of Scrubs. So fuck it, why not let these people you've trusted to entertain you for years one more chance?

You don't HAVE to watch the bad episodes.

Crell_sl

shitlord
If anything, Fry will still live on through the Red M&M.. But yeah this is sad, again. I will always love Futurama, and even with season 7 being sub par.

Homsar

Ive enjoyed everything futurama besides I think 2 of the movies and the last season which were still somewhat enjoyable. Also that ending with Hermes and baby bender was great, season six doesnt get enough credit and is one of the best seasons

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I love Futurama. Even with some hit or miss episodes this show still brings the laughs pretty well.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
i watched the first of the two episodes last night, then turned it off. really really awful