Futurama Season 7

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I want some purpleberry puffs.
Also <Orphan Crippler> isn't a bad name for a PvP guild.

Overall okay. The smurf parody was the best with the cereal commercials.

Best of the seasons so far but that isn't saying much -_-. Same criticism as the previous episodes, some good ideas but execution is lacking compared to early seasons.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I laughed way to hard at the GI Zapp toon. I don't remember the last time I actually laughed out loud at a show. WAY better then the folk singing one as that was brutal ><

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
"I can't decide between original or type 2" was one of the funniest and darkest things I've ever seen on TV.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely one of the funniest Futurama episodes in recent seasons. I know that's not saying a ton, but I'd honestly put it up there with some of the earlier seasons.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The GI Zapp stuff was great and Orphan Crippler had me rolling.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Game of Tones was pretty good. Like Season 3 good. The Alien episode was meh. But Tones gives me hope that there might be a gem in the remaining two episodes.

Edit: Holy crap, only 2 episodes left.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
How long did it take yall to recognize the tones? Took me longer than it should have, but it was an old ass movie, and I didn't like it even when it was new.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
anyone else disappointed when game of tones did have NOTHING to do with GoT? another in a long series of 'meh' episodes. i hoped they would go out with more of a bang :/

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I figured there were thrones allusions in it that I missed.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I haven't laughed that hard at a cartoon (GI Zapp) since the Simpsons episode where the robot comes flailing out of a burning building yelling,"WHY, WHY DID THEY PROGRAM ME TO FEEL PAIN!" Well that, and the Family Guy episode where Sunshine Bear leaps in front of the semi instead of having to hand out with Meg. Fucking LOL.