Galactic Arms Race - free Steam keys for votes

Some of you may remember this game which started out on the FOH GameDev forum (RIP). You can check out all the details for the game on the main website:http://galacticarmsrace.blogspot.com/. It is basically "Diablo in Space" but with WASD movement and a 3rd-person chase cam. There are 32-player dedicated servers with both coop and non-consensual PVP.

Getting to the point, we have a Steam Greenlight campaign going to get full advertising on Steam. Currently we are selling Steam keys via Desura and other means, which is obviously sub-optimal. Instead of the usual titties for votes, we've decided to give away free copies of the game for votes. So, go here and vote:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=120872919

And I'll give you as many Steam product codes as you want (within reason) for yourself, friends, kids, or whoever. Message me on Steam to get your codes, username "Astral Projection" or PM me here with how many keys you want.

BTW, all NPCs guards in the game are named after FOH forum members. I could only use names that were at least semi-RP sounding, so if you got left out sorry. Here is the race and star system of all the NPC guards, if you'd like to find out if you are immortalized in a video game.
smile.png

==== Human NPC ====

Cygnus Alpha - Furor, Zhen, Tuco, James, Ravvenn
Cygnus Beta - Quineloe, Wolfen, Brekk, Draegan, Chuk, Requiem
Cygnus Gamma - Tyen, Aladain, Ham, Sean, Arbitrary, Cad
Cygnus Epsilon - Keg, Tenks, Phoenix, Duppin, Zarcath, Genjiro
Cygnus Zeta - Araysar, Sharmai, Moontayle, Zhaun, Erronius, Etoille
Hydrus Epsilon - Wodin, Arrakis, Rinthea, Foler

==== Vulpan NPC ====

Volantis Alpha - Edko, Soriak, Sutekh, Szlia, Araxen, Soygen, Cybsled, Grimlokk
Volantis Beta - Alcestis, Adebisi, Zeste, Ronne, Homsar, Mkopec
Volantis Gamma - Tarrant, Chanur, Vinen, Dak, Kuriin, Tolanin, Fammaden, Kolle
Volantis Epsilon - Azrayne, Fedor, Frax, Disp, Zaphid, a_skeleton_03, Khorum, Akileese
Volantis Zeta - Jozu, Zerai, Spronk, Findar, Sithro, Jait, Rythonn, Lyenae
Hydrus Epsilon - Usha, Brikker, Neric, Galiem

==== Gruba NPC ====

Corvus Alpha - Agraza, Caliane, Fadaar, Occido, Zinke, Camerous, Faille, Vatoreus, Elurin
Corvus Beta - Jerle, Cathan, Lowk, Elerion, Bralkan, Vehn
Corvus Gamma - Zuuljin, Burkex, Algol, Frott, Jooka, Lefazz, Asmadai, Vagoo, Lenas
Corvus Epsilon - Lendarios, Mist, Lejina, Kaige, Surlok, Warrik, Darus, Kodylan, Soldaris
Corvus Zeta - Hachima, Zanoan, Qhue, Palum, Hathe, Kaosu, Xequecal, Blide, Havelock, Simas, Kaxmax, Korioni
Hydrus Beta - Vorph, Kilivek, Aamina, Yermum, Murr, Cadrid

==== Mercenary NPC ====

Hydrus Alpha - Mippo, Searyx, Kreugen, Makata
Hydrus Gamma - Aychamo, Tad, Amadeus, Millie
Hydrus Zeta - Darph, Goliath, Dumar, Possible

EDIT: If I give you an invalid key I may have accidentally not deleted one I gave to someone else. Just ask for a new one. Also, if you need more just ask. There's no limit.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Ham and Keg are RP sounding? Lies.

Edit: I'll vote after this Dota game.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It actually looks pretty neat. I wish you the best of luck yo! upvoted
biggrin.png
will try to share with some people.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Already voted. But going to get a few of my buddies to vote for you too.

If the key says "already used" that means I forgot to delete one I already gave to someone else. Just ask for new ones. There is no limit to how many I can get from Valve, so get as many as you need.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Voted as well. Having recently re-subbed to EVE Online this looks like a cool blend of EVE and Diablo. I'll take 2 keys (me and the woman) but if it might be a decent LAN game my regular weekly LAN party's been looking for some new stuff to play. We don't necessarily need the usual LAN support cause it's up to 8 people and we all have net access. Usually people just play whatever in small groups through the night. Could definitely get some others to support if any kind of multiplayer is an option.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Voted. Game looks like it might be a lot of fun. Asked for 5 keys in PM for myself and others that I play with regularly :]