Galactic Arms Race - free Steam keys for votes

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Yeah, going to have to say I am sad. Game crashes before it even launches. Don't even have a 1080p monitor, so I know it's not resolution. Help!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
how do you vote inside steam? i tried searching for the game but it didnt come up
didnt see this answered. so..

Open steam, on the top bar, COMMUNITY.
friends, profile, game hubs, discussions, workshop, GREENLIGHT, market.
Pick greenlight.

Galactic arms race should be right there to click on. If not, search for it.

Then, under the video, there is a blue button to vote for it.

Bullet hell diablo? seems interesting indeed.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit, if I was Kreugen I would kill myself.

EDIT: Image is a little fuzzy, that's Searyx on the left.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I played this for a couple of hours yesterday, at the end i thought my head is about to explode and i could see blinking lights even with my eyes closed!

Ok not really, was fun though for a small little game like that. Since it can't really find any sort of info about this i may as well ask here, can you give a bit of an insight on what/how the weapon modding works? Does it change behaviour or colour only? Was a bit of an confusing aspect to be honest.

I'm not quite sure about the bank either. Apparently i have 3 guns in the bank already from the start, but how do i deposit one. It seems there's only an option to slot one into the ship, but not to store a setup.

Also, Warhead Launchers do not seem to work. Bought one, if i hit F it says i do not own one, if i try to buy it again, i'm getting "you already own a warhead launcher". Buddy has the same problem.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I can't figure out the weapon modding system either. I don't know even what I want out of a pattern, nor how to get it.

Good little game though.

Oops sorry hadn't checked this thread in a few days since it went off the first page.

- non-US regional and language settings problems should be fixed

- gonna upload a fix for greater than 2048*2048 resolutions tonight (Hachima actually pm-ed me a fix
smile.png
). Shaders in XNA can only have a 2048*2048 texture size, in this case it is a bloom shader that is causing crash.

-Weapon Lab: You'll see a graph and on top there is Red Green Blue and VelX VelZ. If you tweak any node that connects to RGB then it will change color. If you tweak any connection that goes to VelocityX or VelocityZ it will alter the flight pattern. Those graphs are neural networks and there is essentially infinite combinations of them. So it is impossible to say what will happen, just gotta tweak buttons.

We did a SteamGifts.com giveaway and got a lot of Greenlight votes:http://www.steamgifts.com/

If anyone wants more codes just ask. Game is basically "pay if you want" until Greenlighted.

smile.png

If anyone has a 2048 or greater width monitor, could you let me know if it works now? I don't have one.
frown.png

Patch should deploy on Steam in an hour or so.

frown.png

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
My client shows 1.257 as the version. Current;y when I start the game I get a black screen that doesn't go away but if I alt tab out and back in it works.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
If voting is clicking YES to "Would you buy this game if it were available in Steam?", then I got you covered. I'd like a key to try it out.