GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider

FB04VCg.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Beric with the flaming sword....ain't gonna be able to look at him this year without thinking, 'that should be Stannis!!'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The circle at the end had 12 people. Has to be Jon and his band into the lands of always winter right?

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is that Jon Snow at the end? can't tell if that's longclaw or not. if so, looks like he's getting jacked.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Juvarisx

Florida
The circle at the end had 12 people. Has to be Jon and his band into the lands of always winter right?

I dont think those are not trees on those hills

Hz0D1MR.jpg

Rumour the group is

Jon, Davos, Tormund Giantsbane, Beric Dondarrion, The Hound, Thoros of Myr, Ser Jorah, Gendry and Benjin Stark

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
is that Jon Snow at the end? can't tell if that's longclaw or not. if so, looks like he's getting jacked.

Yeah that was Jon. Looks like the Wildlings end up getting restless down south.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Gendry and benjen over Pod and Brienne? I guess I could see it as Brienne has her weird loyalty to Sansa. But we need that Tormund/Brienne to keep the heat in the land of always winter!

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
HBO already announced that critics will be getting NO advance screenings, so there should be no leaks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Rumour the group is

Jon, Davos, Tormund Giantsbane, Beric Dondarrion, The Hound, Thoros of Myr, Ser Jorah, Gendry and Benjin Stark

What I want to know is ...

... in such an assemblage of heroes and men of fell ability, where the fuck is Hot Pie?

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What I want to know is ...

... in such an assemblage of heroes and men of fell ability, where the fuck is Hot Pie?
He found the love of his life and ran away with her. Steamy Cake.