Game Pass for Xbox and PC

spronk

FPS noob
if you do have gamepass ultimate don't sleep on MS Rewards, you can easily earn 12-15k points a month which pays for gamepass basically, every 3 months I earn ~35k points and a 3 month GPU sub costs 30k points. Most of the time its just stuff I am doing, like "earn an achievement" or just run the gamepass app/play a gamepass game. Theres a whole subreddit dedicated to it if you wanna dive into the rabbit hole

I know a few people have gone nuts and basically over 2 years earned enough rewards to pay for an xbox series X

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I earned $300 worth in about a year. That's doing everything including the 10k gamer score events, though. Just searches, clicking shit and daily quizes takes like 15 minutes a day easily still pays for Game Pass.

I also am in their sham ambassador program where you can win stuff and get Game Pass codes. Only been a few months so haven't gotten anything yet, but is all easy busy work type of stuff. It's annoying because it's all social stuff, but I just unfriend and re-friend my girlfriend's account and do LFGs with it for credit. It referring to her account, not her!

Edit: check out buying EA Play with rewards. Converts 3 to 1 but I think still cheaper than getting Game Pass directly with points.

Last edited:

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I earned $300 worth in about a year. That's doing everything including the 10k gamer score events, though. Just searches, clicking shit and daily quizes takes like 15 minutes a day easily still pays for Game Pass.

I also am in their sham ambassador program where you can win stuff and get Game Pass codes. Only been a few months so haven't gotten anything yet, but is all easy busy work type of stuff. It's annoying because it's all social stuff, but I just unfriend and re-friend my girlfriend's account and do LFGs with it for credit. It referring to her account, not her!

Edit: check out buying EA Play with rewards. Converts 3 to 1 but I think still cheaper than getting Game Pass directly with points.
Working to earn space bucks instead of working to earn real money. Real 3Head move right there

What’s the effective pay rate? 3 USD per hour?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m far too lazy to do any of that. The cheapest thing I do is CDkeys for deals.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I bought three years of gold for 6.50/cad a month and converted it to ultimate. Between Forza, gears of war, wolfenstein and doom franchises I've already gotten my moneys worth. Certaintly cheaper than my habit of buying steam games and never finishing them, definitely less guilt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I earned $30 in rewards point in the last few months. Gonna buy me a rechargeable controller battery! The search’s can all be done in under 2min a day. 15min? Insane. I literally just type in jibberish thRemove 1 character and hit enter.

• 2Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
As great of a value the game pass is, this is my experience half the time I find something I want to play.

xnLJ2C8.png

• 1Truth!

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Figured out the issue, I guess? Had to reboot windows to install the latest update that I had snoozed for a week. Now i just get to deal with the 100kb/s - 3mb/s download rate ping ponging.

Rime

<Donor>
Out of all of those, I have only 'heard' of Craftopia, Hello Neighbor 2, and Stalker 2.

Which, Stalker 2 will not be on GPX-PC, despite what that says, apparently.

• 1Faggotry

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
More games that I'll never be able to play is still better than fewer games that I'll never be able to play.

• 1Moron

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I wasn't even aware or forgot there is a Full Throttle remaster.

Haven't replayed it since I was 16, old LA made some fun shit in the day.

I'm not putting my lips on that. Hah, good memories.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Well that saves me $80 fucking eh!
another reason to power up the SX over my PS5.

• 1Like