Game Pass for Xbox and PC

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Nice. Used to love sports games when younger, but they got too expensive and seemed to get worse every generation. Been playing a lot of NBA2K21 since going on Game Pass and it's an annoying pile of lazy shit, but free is free. Can't wait to see how bad MLB games have gotten! ....waht's wrong with me?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice. Used to love sports games when younger, but they got too expensive and seemed to get worse every generation. Been playing a lot of NBA2K21 since going on Game Pass and it's an annoying pile of lazy shit, but free is free. Can't wait to see how bad MLB games have gotten! ....waht's wrong with me?
The Show is fantastic.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I remember NHL 94(?) on genesis being the best hockey game I ever played, after that they added snazzy features and better graphics each year, but the gameplay just wasn't the same. I haven't played anything sports since the 90's TBH.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember NHL 94(?) on genesis being the best hockey game I ever played, after that they added snazzy features and better graphics each year, but the gameplay just wasn't the same. I haven't played anything sports since the 90's TBH.
1617411016848.jpeg

“Throw TNT at the halftime marching band”

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Is there 2 different game pass’ ? I think I signed up for the xbox one. I thought it was cross platform, or do I need to sign up for the pc one too? It’s on offer for 1.5 dollar /month, so figured wth.

spronk

FPS noob
gamepass for consoles = xbox only gamepass, getting harder to harder to even find the pages for it $10/mo
gamepass for PC = pc only, its the shit tier getting about half of the games, sloppy seconds $10/mo?
gamepass ultimate = console+pc+xcloud (stream games) + xbox live gold $15/mo

you can still convert all your gamepass to gamepass ultimate for like $1 (which adds an extra month too), so the best deal is always load up like 30-35 months of gamepass, convert to ultimate, and enjoy 3 years of it

At some point in the next few years microsoft will definitely only offer gamepass ultimate and just call it gamepass or something

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Roenick was so over powered lol.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Still amazes me the Show is coming to Gamepass.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Even Kotaku throwing shade now
PS5 will still sell more. All Xbox can do is throw free shit on gamepass because their exclusives will still be shit.

Also Plus shits all over Gold.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PS5 will still sell more. All Xbox can do is throw free shit on gamepass because their exclusives will still be shit.
Just wait a couple more years, Sony will be done Naughty Doggin' their exclusives and they'll be shit too.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Yeah I’m good lol outside of God of War 2 whenever that releases 😂

Nester

Vyemm Raider

It must be awesome living in a 2018 time warp.

Might want to get up to speed with the current generation. The tide has shifted hard from last gen.

as a PS5 owner since launch, it collects dust as I play new free games on Xbox.

You know that amazing Sony exclusive “the show” that I buy every year? Now free on gamepass day 1

Sony owned last gen 100%

they have comply dropped the ball this gen. Hardware is not as good, annoying UI changes, AAA exclusives don’t exist currently outside of DS.

Don’t get me wrong, glad I have a ps5 and will play it for years. But it’s rather disappointing when side by side with the total Microsoft offering.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It must be awesome living in a 2018 time warp.

Might want to get up to speed with the current generation. The tide has shifted hard from last gen.

as a PS5 owner since launch, it collects dust as I play new free games on Xbox.

You know that amazing Sony exclusive “the show” that I buy every year? Now free on gamepass day 1

Sony owned last gen 100%

they have comply dropped the ball this gen. Hardware is not as good, annoying UI changes, AAA exclusives don’t exist currently outside of DS.

Don’t get me wrong, glad I have a ps5 and will play it for years. But it’s rather disappointing when side by side with the total Microsoft offering.

I would agree with this. With that said, until we see the 1st party releases of Sony to determine if they will be Druck-fucked or not and tank, they still own plenty of 1st party development which destroys what MS has regardless of some of their acquisition. Bethesda was and still is going down the toilet and there is no stopping that train wreck of shit for TES 6 and Starfield and beyond. Gamepass, while to me is a bargain because I paid 89 for 3 years on a conversion, still has most of it's library as mediocre games that do not amount to anything more than indie, some decent 3rd party released over time, and live service 1st party shit to placate the gamepass development model and mode of operation. With the exception of FH4, every game released 1st party from Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves (Admittedly got a little better but still ridiculous at launch and well into year 2), and the Halo debacle, shit you name it - has been a glowing red flag of disappointment and I do not expect that to change not because of incompetence although there is a lot of that in the ranks, it's going to be because of the business model switch to subscription. If they do not come out with anything but mediocre releases due to the access of Gamepass with their 1st party titles, gamepass will be the glory and the bain of their existence at the same time because they do not know how to develop from a production budget stand point due to the subscription revenue and access levels to those games - so we will continue to get "maybe good enough for a subscription" live service shit jammed down our throats.

With that said Sony fucked up on the hardware, the memory horseshit we are going through right now, the UI blasting back to something from the PS3 era, a shit store layout, and it was bound to happen as the console wars cycle. 360 destroyed PS3. PS4 destroyed Xbox one and subsequent half gen upticks, and now it seems the tables are turning back a bit. Time will tell over the next 2 years with the software dev cycle.

• 1Like