LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fallout New Vegas
Alien Isolation
Skyrim
Dead Space
Assassins Creed

Witcher 3 if you get a new card
Red Dead Redemption if you ever get a console.

I'll leave out other graphic extensive games.

Old school games you may have missed and computer can handle:

System Shock 2
Bioshock
Fallout 1,2, and 3.
Morrowind and Oblivion
Planescape torment

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Bought Tomb Raider based on recommendations here, really liking it so far, its a really good blend of suspense, action sequences and gameplay. Things feel like they are constantly moving and you're always feel like you're fighting for your life whether its thugs or nature.

I already fought off at least 3 rapes by level 2 (while finding only 1 tomb btw), so I feel like this game should really have been called Treasure Island Rape Simulator 2013

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Bought Tomb Raider based on recommendations here, really liking it so far, its a really good blend of suspense, action sequences and gameplay. Things feel like they are constantly moving and you're always feel like you're fighting for your life whether its thugs or nature.

I already fought off at least 3 rapes by level 2 (while finding only 1 tomb btw), so I feel like this game should really have been called Treasure Island Rape Simulator 2013
Well she is asking for it, having tits and all

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Well she is asking for it, having tits and all

There is no need to ask, violence against women is the male biological imperative. You don't ask for something that is yours by nature's law. You must be new around here. Welcome to Shitlord Island!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Uncharted Collection and/or UC4 for PS4 if you have one but I think this is PC master race only discussion?

Lotta good recommendations above:
Loved Mad Max for about 10 hours then grindy.
DS 1-3 all good, minimal "story" but lots of ambience and lore if you look plus great gameplay/challenge.
Owlboy good fun platformer with beautiful retro graphics, haven't played much but looking forward to more, great reviews.
Civ VI, you like Civ or you hate Civ but I get many hours out of it.
Old Lucasarts' games Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle have both been remastered with updated sounds/graphics/ui. Classic "funny" adventure games.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately the last console I owned was a Super Nintendo, so its PC only for this shitlord

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Has Terraria been mentioned? I'm constantly getting value out of that game every update. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen was also a ton of fun.

Stave

Potato del Grande
No ones mentioned these, but any of the Telltale Games adventure games are well worth the price. The Walking Dead, A Wolf Among Us, Tales From The Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Back to the Future, and the new Batman one are all great and have cheap prices and will run on like any PC.

Oldbased

> Than U
Hijacking this thread for RGP suggestions.
Recently I saw someone mention Wizardry 8 in a post someplace, sorry whoever it was, and it got me to thinking I stopped at 7 due to college and stuff at the time so I bought it and played it. Then tried Dungeon Rats and some other old old classics including firing up Ultima 4. After a week of brutal bad interface gameplay it struck a RPG nerve to play some more.
I've played through Skyrim and various mods but other than that I haven't had many RPGS in the past few years.
Digging around I came across:
Divinity 1&2
Dragon Age 1&2
Legends of Grimrock 1&2
Pillars of Eternity
These 7 rpgs I have never played but all appear to be level/gear type of games that seem to not be console types like say Witcher which is mostly a click click type.
I'm wanting adventure, progression and free roam much like the older Ultimas.

Given those choices above or maybe one I missed. Which one is most like Ultima/Skyrim where you have freedom of movement and a decent storyline?

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
I only have one really that should not be passed up. Rise of the Tomb Raider on sale on steam for $30 with all DLC. Go get it!

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Hijacking this thread for RGP suggestions.
Recently I saw someone mention Wizardry 8 in a post someplace, sorry whoever it was, and it got me to thinking I stopped at 7 due to college and stuff at the time so I bought it and played it. Then tried Dungeon Rats and some other old old classics including firing up Ultima 4. After a week of brutal bad interface gameplay it struck a RPG nerve to play some more.
I've played through Skyrim and various mods but other than that I haven't had many RPGS in the past few years.
Digging around I came across:
Divinity 1&2
Dragon Age 1&2
Legends of Grimrock 1&2
Pillars of Eternity
These 7 rpgs I have never played but all appear to be level/gear type of games that seem to not be console types like say Witcher which is mostly a click click type.
I'm wanting adventure, progression and free roam much like the older Ultimas.

Given those choices above or maybe one I missed. Which one is most like Ultima/Skyrim where you have freedom of movement and a decent storyline?

My favorites on that list would probably be Dragon Age 1 and Legend of Grimrock 2. Grimrock 2 I thought was fantastic, and basically a modern day version of Dungeon Master. I found Divinity story underwhelming, and the quests to be too pixelhunt focused. Pillars of Eternity was sadly disappointing, with illogical mechanics/stats and an unfinished feel to it. If you haven't played Wasteland II, definitely grab that, then play Grimrock 2.

• 1Like

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Picked up Dying Light GOTY for 23ish bucks on steam today and loving it 3 hours in. First person open world parkour zombie killing game.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just Cause 3 was a snotload of fun.
Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor was pretty fun too.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
My favorites on that list would probably be Dragon Age 1 and Legend of Grimrock 2. Grimrock 2 I thought was fantastic, and basically a modern day version of Dungeon Master. I found Divinity story underwhelming, and the quests to be too pixelhunt focused. Pillars of Eternity was sadly disappointing, with illogical mechanics/stats and an unfinished feel to it. If you haven't played Wasteland II, definitely grab that, then play Grimrock 2.
Lesson #1. LoG2 doesn't autosave. Back to the beach I go after 2 hours.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I've never played AC but obviously heard a million things about it. Which is the best one?

My graphics card cant support Witcher 3. I got a 1 gig Nvidia G620

I upgraded my video card to Nvidia 1050Ti 4 GB so I'm gonna play Witcher 3 for a while. Anything else good that came out since I made this post 1.5 years ago?

P.S. Just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider and really liked it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
God of War on PS4 if you’ve got one.

• 1Like