Garlic

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What doesn't it cure? It seems like a gift from god, imho. No wonder it works against Vampires!

29026.gif

Tea_sl

shitlord
Garlic doesn't work on vampires, contrary to what medieval folklore would have you believe. Those guys were fucking idiots. Vampires are much more ancient, and date back to the dawn of creation.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Garlic doesn't work on vampires, contrary to what medieval folklore would have you believe. Those guys were fucking idiots. Vampires are much more ancient, and date back to the dawn of creation.
Right. Noah's DNA bank.

Tea_sl

shitlord
No, vampires have a triple helix DNA more closely related to the nephilim. Those creatures on the twilight of reality certainly wouldn't nor need be on the ark.

spronk

FPS noob
i've been buying those little frozen garlic cubes to cook with and rub all over my steaks and my titties, shit is cash and now I find out I'm probably immune to vampires too

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Doesn't cure diabetes. I'm Italian so I eat roughly 14 cloves of garlic everyday just for breakfast. So far that's the only major health issue I've ever had so I'm going to just assume it cures everything else.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Clearly it doesn't cure being a conspiracy theorist or a jackass since Lumie is still suffering from both.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im a guy in my mid 20s, one day i woke up pregnant. Odd, i know. So i went to my doctor and he had no idea what to do. He suggest I either get an abortion or eat a lot of garlic. Well i didnt want an abortion so i started eating a few cloves of garlic with my vitamins. A few weeks later, it all cleared up. Thanks garlic!

iannis

Musty Nester
I would nets you for that post if it were possible. I would report your post as a good solid post, but daddy draegan hit me last time I did that.

So I don't even know what to do. Will garlic cure my social anxiety, you think?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My local grocery store has garlic marked as $1 for 2 cloves of garlic. However, when you use the self-checkout aisles and press the "Garlic" button, it is apparently set to $1 per pound, which means I get my cloves of garlic for pennies. Think of how many people I can save (or murder, depending on your beliefs).

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
It's amazing that just shooting rockets full of the good stuff into space stopped all those incoming asteroids and comets

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I literally just cried at work from laughing so hard at that. Absolutely perfect.