General Gaming News and Discussion

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'm on the edge of my seat
Probably pretty common in your profession.

Try some:
s-l500.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The CapcomUSA Twitch channel is showing off their Exoprimal game, but... they asked a couple hardcore tranny drag queens to host it. Disgusting.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Dude wtf. They’re eating hot sauce and dinosaur chicken nuggets. Belching into the mic. Saying wrong release dates. Capcom gets what they deserve.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Dudes, I might be autistic. I just bought PowerWash Simulator and have been playing for 4 hours, I could easily stay up and play another 3-4 hours, if I didn’t have work tomorrow.

I will probably platinum this silly dumb game.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I dunno. I have two power washers, an electric and a gas one. Never once thought gee it would be cool if I could simulate this at the computer and not actually get anything cleaned. Probbly just me.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Dudes, I might be autistic. I just bought PowerWash Simulator and have been playing for 4 hours, I could easily stay up and play another 3-4 hours, if I didn’t have work tomorrow.

Yeah I also got that. It's like the most relaxing game ever. Only downside is that it can kind of put you to sleep after a while, and the levels tend to get a bit tedious in the last 2-3 percent when you're trying to find the last few specks that are hidden under things and it takes forever. The first 97% of the levels is rad though. I was playing it in small doses between BG sessions, ended up getting to the 4th or 5th level in the Midgar DLC.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I’ll leave my powerwasher out today and some Chick-fil-A breakfast with a Dr.Pepper for you bro. You don’t need to platinum if you just get 97% done.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like if I start playing power washer simulator I’m really going to start deeply questioning how I’m wasting my free time.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I’ll leave my powerwasher out today and some Chick-fil-A breakfast with a Dr.Pepper for you bro. You don’t need to platinum if you just get 97% done.

Gotta breadcrumb that shit, pizza rolls if he gets 100%

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gotta breadcrumb that shit, pizza rolls if he gets 100%
air fried Pizza rolls and a “glass” bottle of limited edition Baja Blast if you 100%.

I’ll give you a bag of flaming hot Doritos if you spray the squirrels running around too. That’s the DLC.

• 3Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't imagine who has the free time to play powerwash simulator lol.

• 1GreNeg

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I don't have time to play power wash simulator after putting in a full shift in truck simulator

Last edited:
  • 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I also got that. It's like the most relaxing game ever. Only downside is that it can kind of put you to sleep after a while, and the levels tend to get a bit tedious in the last 2-3 percent when you're trying to find the last few specks that are hidden under things and it takes forever. The first 97% of the levels is rad though. I was playing it in small doses between BG sessions, ended up getting to the 4th or 5th level in the Midgar DLC.

Dude I don't have that problem because I clean each item one at a time, there's never any need to go back and find nooks and crannies I missed. I guess that confirms it then, I'm austic. Fuck.

Did you play on PC or PS5? I can't find that Midgar DLC on PS5, but I desire it.