cool wanted to check out the trainwreck of a game but not pay real money
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

cool wanted to check out the trainwreck of a game but not pay real money
Game dropped off everyones radar quicker than Redfall and Redfall was a fucking disaster. Im not even sure why you would even give them a unique visit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

this is out now, heard a few old timers (gertzman etc) talk about it on stream yesterday.

i know some of you are as old as me and will remember karateka and choplifter extremely fondly

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m usually too busy to get into wiki drama, but I have yet to see that one dude at Fextralife steer me wrong or not act super passionate about RPGs.

Also, is Gerstmann still an ok guy or did he turn into a flaming libtard like the rest of giant bomb? I just want one place to go like the 90’s where we don’t have to discuss which side gets to bomb the brown people or rape our middle class.

Malakriss

Sea of Stars is getting DLC, in much the same fashion that developer Sabotage's previous game did.

Called "Throes of the Watchmaker," Sabotage never said much about the DLC at the time of its announcement, but confirmed it as a "fully fledged side-adventure DLC." The DLC would also "expand even more on the world of Sea of Stars and provide additional insight on the narrative overarching all of our games."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah. I would never pay 150 for a base game just out of principle.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. I would never pay 150 for a base game just out of principle.

If it’s GTA and not GTWoke I might pay that much and if it gets good reviews that say the single player is comparable to V. I wouldn’t tell my wife how much i paid…

• 2Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If it’s GTA and not GTWoke I might pay that much and if it gets good reviews that say the single player is comparable to V. I wouldn’t tell my wife how much i paid…
Once one game can charge that much, expect others to follow. Just like 70 bucks is becoming the norm as is.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah. $600 starter graphics cards. $150 games +mtx. The future is bright.

• 1Like

Malakriss

I hope it becomes the most underperforming yet most pirated game ever in these circumstances.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No way that's the base game price. It's pure clickbait so they thank you for your contribution.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No way that's the base game price. It's pure clickbait so they thank you for your contribution.
It says rumor right in the title. It's basically the usual video game rumor mongers talking about the apparent 2 billion dollar budget on the game and how it will effect the games price.

• 1Like