General Gaming News and Discussion

Burns

I guess their entire staff are trannies.
They have an award for Wokeness, so...
2023-11-13 14.22.40 thegameawards.com 89af103a3c02.png

Also awards for best twitch streamer and 5 awards for E-sports shit is a bit silly for a game award show (best esports game is the only one that fits the rest of the show/awards).
2023-11-13 14.30.46 thegameawards.com 38be03b23849.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
BG3 is definitely game of the year material.

But lets not kid ourselves into thinking that THAT "company" gave them Game of the Year because it was a good game. They gave it to them because every male character in the game wants to fuck every other male character in the game, without prevacation. A wizard asking if you want to learn magic all of a sudden puts you into a situation where you either say "the fuck are you doing?" or you're making magic with his pole. Another male character wants to bite your neck and suck your dick every 5 minutes. The next just wants to bear form and fuck you in the ass. Its a liberal faggots wet fucking dream.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I even regret buying Darktide at release... Now, when they've added skill trees, fleshed shit out, added missing things.. Honestly I shouldn't have had it for the past year. Should have just bought it now, or at least considered it if those things were good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
A wizard asking if you want to learn magic all of a sudden puts you into a situation where you either say "the fuck are you doing?" or you're making magic with his pole. Another male character wants to bite your neck and suck your dick every 5 minutes. The next just wants to bear form and fuck you in the ass. Its a liberal faggots wet fucking dream.
Those were bugs that got fixed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
BG3 is definitely game of the year material.

But lets not kid ourselves into thinking that THAT "company" gave them Game of the Year because it was a good game. They gave it to them because every male character in the game wants to fuck every other male character in the game, without prevacation. A wizard asking if you want to learn magic all of a sudden puts you into a situation where you either say "the fuck are you doing?" or you're making magic with his pole. Another male character wants to bite your neck and suck your dick every 5 minutes. The next just wants to bear form and fuck you in the ass. Its a liberal faggots wet fucking dream.
Those were bugs that got fixed. And even if they didn't, it isn't like it prevented BG3 from being great and GOY.

I had a fucking phenomenal experience with the game, probably the best RPG experience I've had since ME2. And I didn't see a single one of those faggy things you guys talk about, because I murdered the fuck out of 90% of the companions once they uttered some dumb shit(same as I have been doing since the Icewind Dale/BG2 days). The only one that was close to saying some omega gay shit was Astarion and as soon as he brought up some questionable shit, I sold his ass out to the monster/vamp hunters in A1.

Me and my Dwarf Paladin 4 Horsemen murder hoboed the shit out of the game. The only companions I kept alive were Shadowheart as our BPD sex slave and the bard(Volo?) who said some funny shit.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

The "men constantly being hit on by other men" either don't exist or are fucking queer as fuck.

It just doesn't happen.
Well you see, there is this bar that he frequents, down the road from his house, called "Cloud 9 Bar and Grill."

• 1Worf

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The "men constantly being hit on by other men" either don't exist or are fucking queer as fuck.

It just doesn't happen.
Bullshit. This was happening at a fucking southern university in the late 90’s to early 2000’s. Shit even happened at a frat party I was at to my best friend.

My ex got asked for my phone number by a gay guy that we knew after she and I broke up for a bit.

it was relatively rare, but in the degeneracy of college life that shit happened. Fuck, I had another friend get absolutely propositioned when we were traveling in China by another American wth fake calves. That was less than 10 years ago.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Bullshit. This was happening at a fucking southern university in the late 90’s to early 2000’s. Shit even happened at a frat party I was at to my best friend.

My ex got asked for my phone number by a gay guy that we knew after she and I broke up for a bit.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

but in the degeneracy of college life that shit happened.
Roommates shitting on your bed happens in college. I think there's even been a few threads about it here. College experiences don't generalize (which is also why the social sciences are shit, since they mostly study college students going through the weirdest part of their lives.)

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Salty

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The Completionist was running a scam charity. 600k over 10 years does not seem worth it for someone as big as him. Wonder if he was just doing it for the clout of having his own charity and getting people to come to his fundraising event.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Roommates shitting on your bed happens in college. I think there's even been a few threads about it here. College experiences don't generalize (which is also why the social sciences are shit, since they mostly study college students going through the weirdest part of their lives.)
Piss. It was piss. We had a friend that always pissed on someone’s bed. But I have a hard time not believing the average college student doesn’t go through roughly the same shit, particularly if they aren’t a shut in.

Regardless, our experience as average college guys that were friends with a few frat guys and some others was that the marching band was full of aggressive homos and chubby girls who are cute will fuck any in shape decent looking guy that gives her attention. It was a good time.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well of course the marching band was full of homos. Band is where they all gravitate to in high school so only makes sense it carries over into college. I don't think the average college person was in marching band circles though.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The Completionist was running a scam charity. 600k over 10 years does not seem worth it for someone as big as him. Wonder if he was just doing it for the clout of having his own charity and getting people to come to his fundraising event.

That's disappointing, I like Jirard the Completionist. I would hope that either he isn't aware of whatever this is, or there's some rational explanation for it.

It just doesn't happen.

I've seen it happen a few times, but not much. Generally if a guy gets unwanted advances from A Gay it's usually because he was being really friendly and the other guy got the wrong idea. Much like happens with women and men about 800x per minute. Or it could be because the guy being advanced-on is giving off Gay Vibes, I suppose. I grew up in a town known for being a Gay Hub and never had an issue with constant unwanted advances or anything, outside of the very rare pass made at a bar by some dude if I was by myself.

If anything, by and large I've had vastly more unwanted advances from women, generally of the Bi and Large variety of overweight goth types. Who tend to be cool people but yeah. In my 20's I probably turned down more women than I actually hooked up with because I only went for athletic women, and they weren't exactly common or falling into my lap regularly.

In other news the Game Awards can F off for not including Hogwarts. BG3 probably deserves to be the GOTY winner, but I think Hogwarts is a top 5 game for the year and deserves a nomination. With-holding accolades from people on the grounds of their politics or beliefs is very Stalin's USSR of them.

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
That's disappointing, I like Jirard the Completionist. I would hope that either he isn't aware of whatever this is, or there's some rational explanation for it.

I've seen it happen a few times, but not much. Generally if a guy gets unwanted advances from A Gay it's usually because he was being really friendly and the other guy got the wrong idea. Much like happens with women and men about 800x per minute. Or it could be because the guy being advanced-on is giving off Gay Vibes, I suppose. I grew up in a town known for being a Gay Hub and never had an issue with constant unwanted advances or anything, outside of the very rare pass made at a bar by some dude if I was by myself.

If anything, by and large I've had vastly more unwanted advances from women, generally of the Bi and Large variety of overweight goth types. Who tend to be cool people but yeah. In my 20's I probably turned down more women than I actually hooked up with because I only went for athletic women, and they weren't exactly common or falling into my lap regularly.

In other news the Game Awards can F off for not including Hogwarts. BG3 probably deserves to be the GOTY winner, but I think Hogwarts is a top 5 game for the year and deserves a nomination. With-holding accolades from people on the grounds of their politics or beliefs is very Stalin's USSR of them.
Is that worse than Mao's China or Pol pots cambodia?