General Gaming News and Discussion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She seems to forget that AIDs/HIV could have been virtually wiped out in the 80's and early 90's if one singular demographic had the self-control to not raw dog each other non-stop.
What does this have to do with gay dudes hitting on straight dudes? lollllllll someone tricked you into a posload bro?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Valve made a documentary for the 25th anniversary of Half Life. Thought it was pretty good.

Man, I didn't know Ellensburg & the gorge was the setting. I spend a shit ton of time working in those areas. I just did a job in Ellensburg a few weeks ago.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
1700691456665.png

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny because I got to playtest an in progress build of the very first UFC game and despite multiple different devs and game engines there has never been any version of the game that wasn't full of absurd physics bugs, but I still never saw shit as bad as that even in that first incomplete build by Yuke's.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
New video about the completionist. It does look like this is fraud now. Evidence that his charity was lying about how much money they were taking in on tax forms.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
New video about the completionist. It does look like this is fraud now. Evidence that his charity was lying about how much money they were taking in on tax forms.

I wonder when Jobst will be exposed as a scammer.

Cause how does someone have such a fucking nose for this shit without being dirty himself? lmao

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This fuckin' guy. I don't want to believe he did something dishonest, and was waiting for him to put something out explaining himself. Then he just...didn't. Does he think this'll go away if he just says nothing?

Jirard is really humble and wholesome in person and I had a high opinion of him for a long time. Going radio silent for WEEKS like this, though? Goddamn, could he look any more guilty?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
This fuckin' guy. I don't want to believe he did something dishonest, and was waiting for him to put something out explaining himself. Then he just...didn't. Does he think this'll go away if he just says nothing?

Jirard is really humble and wholesome in person and I had a high opinion of him for a long time. Going radio silent for WEEKS like this, though? Goddamn, could he look any more guilty?
Did you meet him IRL? What's the story behind that?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man. I never know most of these YouTube famous nerds.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Did you meet him IRL? What's the story behind that?

Yeah, nothing interesting though, he's just really accessible when he shows up at an event. If one talks to him it's almost unbelievable that he'd engage in any shady shit because he's so damn...wholesome. That said, I don't know how much of it is an act, given that if you go back and watch his earliest videos he's actually quite edgy and M-rated. Soon as he started to blow up he switched gears to this wholesome teddy bear of a character.

In any case, even though I totally disagree with the guy on politics and question his teddy bear persona, I had a hard time seeing him doing anything dishonest. Especially where his mom was concerned. So this whole thing is pretty disturbing. I don't think I'm rushing to judgment either, the guy has had literal WEEKS to make a statement and instead nothing. The only reason I can think of for that is that he's lawyered up because he really did spend the charity money (or his family did).

Just beyond disappointed at the guy.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just maybe your five minutes of interaction with him at a public event didn't allow you to grasp the entirety of his moral character...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In today's episode of righteous indignation, these things don't sound very nice:

1701569822588.png

1701569867727.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled