General Gaming News and Discussion

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why are all the autistic gamers turning into troons now when it’s pretty clear the autists of our generation are at least partially turning into Nazis.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are all the autistic gamers turning into troons now when it’s pretty clear the autists of our generation are at least partially turning into Nazis.
Autists are one of the most vulnerable groups there is to grooming. The social deficit makes them easy to manipulate and their inability to fit in makes them desperate for a sense of belonging and/or intimacy.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 6 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
randy marsh audience GIF by South Park
1704474698040.png

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
He'll be dead before then.

No one wants his vision. Why do I want to 'virtually' walk in a store, versus buy the item I want in one click? Why do I want to virtually 'walk up' to a person at work to ask them a question, versus send them a message? Why do I want to virtually walk over to a 'movie theater' to watch a movie, instead of just putting it on my TV, or even just right in the headset.

Sure, we don't want that shit. Unfortunately we're all barely blips on the radar of any of these huge markets. Wives and kids and single women will gobble down metaverse shit, and "men" will let it happen because we're all trapped in a betaverse where tech is becoming the alpha that runs the world.

See also: no gamers wants these shitty mobile games.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sure, we don't want that shit. Unfortunately we're all barely blips on the radar of any of these huge markets. Wives and kids and single women will gobble down metaverse shit, and "men" will let it happen because we're all trapped in a betaverse where tech is becoming the alpha that runs the world.

See also: no gamers wants these shitty mobile games.

Jokes on them they don't know how circuit breakers work.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
He'll be dead before then.

No one wants his vision. Why do I want to 'virtually' walk in a store, versus buy the item I want in one click? Why do I want to virtually 'walk up' to a person at work to ask them a question, versus send them a message? Why do I want to virtually walk over to a 'movie theater' to watch a movie, instead of just putting it on my TV, or even just right in the headset.
It's very clear that the techbros' ultimate plan is to make the world suck ass as much as possible so they can sell you an entirely new fake one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's very clear that the techbros' ultimate plan is to make the world suck ass as much as possible so they can sell you an entirely new fake one.
That sounds fake and gay enough to be true.

I can't wait for the Benjamin Moore AR headset that lets you posting virtually paint your house with microtransactions that match the cost of real paint.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It is completely true and its not just the techbros. The demons influencing them also influence others with power. The collapse is manufactured so at the darkest point of chaos they can offer their shining light of a solution: complete submission to their globohomo system.