General Gaming News and Discussion

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I just saw news that the Genesis Mini is coming out Septhember 19th. I'm pretty disappointed that it doesn't include Cool Spot though. The rest of the lineup looks pretty good on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Failing because they lost all their talent over the years. All the good people that made blizzard what it is are long gone now. What is left is a shell of its former self and its showing up in their products now. Pretty much happens to all things that get too big.

Usually it starts as some small mom and pop company with actual GAMERS that want to make games they want to play, then over time with success it morphs into some giant corporation riddled with no talent ass clown middle management and upper managements only core concern is shareholders not product anymore. Might as well write this company off now realistically. and hope another Blizzard like company is spawned in some garage somewhere.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Fernando Melo, a senior producer on the upcoming Dragon Age game at BioWare’s Edmonton, Alberta studio, has left the developer after twelve years. He announced his departure just one day after Ben Irving, a lead producer on Anthem at BioWare’s Austin, Texas studio, also revealed that he was leaving the company.

Biowere

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
The name still sells. No idea why, but it does. They've got a hardened base of fanbois that will buy a turd in a box.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The name still sells. No idea why, but it does. They've got a hardened base of fanbois that will buy a turd in a box.

Didn't Andromeda and Anthem do poorly? Not so sure the name isn't an overall negative at this point

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Someone get a VR Set and play Boneworks and then come here and type words.

sounds like a lot of people having motion sickness problems, ones who have played hundreds of hours of other games without issue

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Typically, I'm not. I could just give a shit less about the AC franchise. Bought AC3 when it launched, and boy was that a mistake.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

Within the digital games segment, mobile unsurprisingly generated the most revenue at $64.4 billion, followed by PC ($29.6 billion) and console ($15.4 billion).

Free-to-play still leads the market, accounting for $4 out of every $5 generated. Mobile now represents 74% of all free-to-play revenue, thanks in part to the ongoing success of Tencent's Honor of Kings and the Candy Crush Saga games.

• 4Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 6 users