General Gaming News and Discussion

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Well then they'd all have a 0% hit rate lol.

Based on my historical rate of LR scouts dying to overwatch shots, the empire would have a 10% stated hit rate but magically nail all the perfect shots they needed to hit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
lol just watch this trailer. It is not what I expected when I first clicked on it.

This has Tuco Tuco written all over it.

• 11Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lol just watch this trailer. It is not what I expected when I first clicked on it.

In fairness I think the attack helicopter in the thumbnail kind of gives it away.

This looks like an expansion of that movie idea where the retard brings a grenade back in time and gets the totally-not-SG1 team captured by the English or something then they have to help the French... or something.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

That seems wild, and quite intriguing.

I knew I had heard of TinyBuild. Watched PirateSoftware dude play some PotionCraft the other day, that game looks pretty neat too.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hail to the king baby

Army_of_Darkness_7259.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sometimes in crossplay games when some one starts talking shit and I see they're on console I ask them:

"I see you're on console. Are you 14 or poor?"

It works everytime. They get real quiet real quick.
They are probably extremely confortable on their sofa with their ergonomic controller and wondering what the fuck is wrong with this retard sat alone using a plastic rectangle.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Good. This is what happens when you raise prices by ridiculous amounts, go woke in your games, and decrease all value added to services. Not including all the other gaps in hardware support for today's standards and also the extreme censorship and road blocks for party drop in and out.

Fuckers deserve it.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users