General Gaming News and Discussion

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dude who likes making games and is very successful at making games. Says he wants to commit to making the games he actually wants to make rather than just milking shit for money.

Sounds good to me. He certainly earned the privilege of going his own way.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh god it's an Overwatch clone, just what we needed. The whole development cycle of spending 5 years to clone a game that was popular 5 years ago can't possibly be working, can it?

FFS the level design is a direct Overwatch ripoff, Blizzard should actually sue.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It does look like Overwatch but also doesn't look half bad for a clone. With Overwatch 2 spiralling into disappointments, this might even not tank entirely.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Oh god it's an Overwatch clone, just what we needed. The whole development cycle of spending 5 years to clone a game that was popular 5 years ago can't possibly be working, can it?

FFS the level design is a direct Overwatch ripoff, Blizzard should actually sue.
They're also ripping off Blizzard's plan of being 6 years late to copy a game that everyone else already stopped caring about.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Make sure to steer clear of any games this idiot produces.

Easily done, this game looks like a Unity student project from 2010. Their company page has a merch store and press kit but no mention of the actual product, lol.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

spronk

FPS noob
at least its F2P, 3d person 6v6 hero shooter. Launches in May but I don't think an exact release date yet

its probably closer to Paladins than Overwatch but nobody knows what the fuck Paladins is so Overwatch is easier to say. Looks boring as hell to me but I'm sure it'll build a huge audience and retards will drop hundreds on gay skins

lulz at Blizzard though, this is gonna eat Overwatch up, fuck em. I'd be way more interested if it was either team deathmatch with bigger teams or some sort of 100-150 battle royale, a 6v6 hero team game is absolutely nothing I want to play but I know da keedz love that shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Man. If I was on a jury that was deciding was this a straight ripoff...I'd say yep. Pay Blizzard! That is just blatant.

Still gonna play it.

look-smile.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 521663

This is the CEO of Unleashed Games. A former Blizzard cuck. Make sure to steer clear of any games this idiot produces.

If a dev really wants to completely exclude a group of people, in 2024, fine, artistic freedom and all that.

But to go brag about it like it's a good thing, thinking they'll get applause or something, fuck off with that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

I know this subject in controversial, but if I was a paralyzed I would want this.
Reminds me of this.

"I want a beer"
"Tool, loud"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Easily done, this game looks like a Unity student project from 2010. Their company page has a merch store and press kit but no mention of the actual product, lol.

What did I just watch?

I'd be embarrased to demo something like that. WTF?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What did I just watch?

I'd be embarrased to demo something like that. WTF?
You watched someone pretending, badly, to be a serious game developer, yet still more of a game developer than you will ever be.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Thats what I was saying on the website. What the fuck? Where is the actual game or games you're working on or have worked on? Why the fuck would I buy any of this bullshit if I dont even know who the fuck you are? What a fucking shit show.