General Gaming News and Discussion

Witless

Trakanon Raider
Hmm I was specifically calling out the best football game only. This is indeed the best baseball game of all time.

Ice Hockey is the best ice hockey game of all time.

Rock n Roll Racing is the best racing game of all time.
Micro Machines on NES, best racing game.

1689725782733.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Incredible stuff here. I hope these kind of visuals are what we get from, say, PS6 by 2028 or so.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Incredible stuff here. I hope these kind of visuals are what we get from, say, PS6 by 2028 or so.
That doesn't even look that good. The Spiderman game looks better than that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Make sure to give us a list of things you do and don't care about because the whole forum revolves around you 👍
Sure, np.

Do care:
Gaming news about new and exciting games.
interesting news that’s relevant to good developers and gaming.

Don’t care:
Repeated updates about a megacorporation delaying their overpriced purchase of floundering megacorp who can’t even release a good sequel to an easy layup IP and runs their cherished IPs into the ground from incompetence.
Opinions from someone so dumb they had to resort to being a cop for a career and can only feel good about their intellect by calling everyone he interacts with in any thread a retard.
Shitty games.

• 2Salty
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
You homos know you don’t have to read every post, right? Like if there are posts about shit you don’t care about you can keep on scrolling passed them.

Bitching about on topic posts is just peak faggotry.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So what if Microsoft takes all the assets of COD and rebrands it. Is Sony fucked?

Also the fact that people can't make a good shooter anymore and we still have to even talk about CoD is peak game industry faggotry. Imagine showing someone in 04 the shooter marketplace of today.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You homos know you don’t have to read every post, right? Like if there are posts about shit you don’t care about you can keep on scrolling passed them.

Bitching about on topic posts is just peak faggotry.
James Dean Breaking Up GIF by The Room

• 4Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So what if Microsoft takes all the assets of COD and rebrands it. Is Sony fucked?

Also the fact that people can't make a good shooter anymore and we still have to even talk about CoD is peak game industry faggotry. Imagine showing someone in 04 the shooter marketplace of today.

I'm sure a lot of companies could make shooters that rival or surpass CoD, but everyone plays Call of Duty because everyone else plays Call of Duty and it perpetuates itself

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

CoD Warzone is not my cup of tea personally, but I can see where objectively, it is a very good game with broad appeal for lots of people.