<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The bathroom??

Fire Lava GIF by PBS

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Monster Hunter Wilds fuuuuuuuck. Looked so good.

I tried so hard to get into this series with MH Tri Ultimate on Wii U. Wanted a whole game of Souls Boss Fights against dragons, with big swords and whatnot. Instead it was a wildlife-killing sim with no lock-on. So I was running around trying to hack up a family of wolves or something and missing the puppies because I couldn't lock onto them. It was one of the few games I've ever stopped and gone "wait, why the fuck am I doing this" and turned off.

I have MH World and Iceborne as well (got them all at the same time IIRC and MHW was digital). I like it more but haven't gotten around to giving it a real try yet. I'm sure it'll be better than MH3U. Just having a lock-on would solve a lot, and maybe not having me murder families of animals.

If they do it will be at the very end of the show.

That's what I figured, but I also figured it was probably over by then. Is it still gong? It's almost midnight Eastern time. They better drop some Fromsoft before they go off the air.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
That's what I figured, but I also figured it was probably over by then. Is it still gong? It's almost midnight Eastern time. They better drop some Fromsoft before they go off the air.
Nope, Monster Hunter was the final announcement.

• 1Rustled

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey Utnayan Utnayan i just realized Spider-Man 2 won the same amount of awards last night that Starfield did.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Was Hogwarts just completely left out of the nominations?

It was potentially a top 5 game of the year objectively speaking, so while I wouldn't expect it to beat Zelda or Baldur, it should have been nominated for a few things at least.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Was there a category for "game with the most mods to remove woke bullshit/diversity"?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, that FF16 DLC landed like a wet fart. I expected some extension of the story, not shit that should have been in the game in the first place. I loved the game, but there’s a clear drop about the time you shoulda been going after leviathan. It was a lot of slow filler after a nice hard burn up until that point. I know it flashed out hard here, but I really liked the game.

Well aware Square pulled a more egregious version of that on 15.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
A bit of both, it was a good game, but outclassed by a few other things on the field.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah, Alan Wake 2 was outclassed by a ton of other games this year and somehow it still got just as many nominations as Baldur's Gate 3. Hogwart's being snubbed was 100% about Rowling and Troy Leavitt (the game's producer that got bullied by the rainbow mafia until he quit his job).

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
A shame. Hogwarts was one of the best licensed games ever and I imagine printed money. The story dropped off a cliff with the last area being hardly used.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Speaking of licensed games. Has anyone actually bought/played that Avatar game? Haven't seen anyything.

• 1Barf

Goonsquad Officer
I think of fable anytime anybody says avatar. "Ohhhh avatar!"

• 1Like