General Gaming News and Discussion

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Having to pay a subscription to access my Steam library sounds great!
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
tariffs on silicon products assembled in china set to resume after 5/31, would result in likely price increase on GPUs, solar panels, etc. EVs mfg'd in the USA not impacted, not sure about other PC parts like SSDs or consoles (i think most are made in mexico now?)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
tariffs on silicon products assembled in china set to resume after 5/31, would result in likely price increase on GPUs, solar panels, etc. EVs mfg'd in the USA not impacted, not sure about other PC parts like SSDs or consoles (i think most are made in mexico now?)

I member when the media threw a fit about Trump enacting this.

• 1Like

Burns

Wonder if Intel has factories outside of China that can produce the Arc. It might get them enough of an edge to boost popularity for price/performance, if so.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
First female doom lead

AND shes gonna be a fatty dyke too.

I'm not super psyched about it already, because they keep jamming in more and more mechanics and abilities. There's an elegance to the purity of the original DOOM model, just kill hordes of demons with your guns. DOOM 2016 was solid fun but they already added too much extra garbage for my taste. I lost interest in Immortal partway through because there was just SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT that playing it felt like that old WoW Feral Druid Rotation John Madden meme. I don't want to juggle 13 cooldowns and manage my ammo on such a short timescale, I just want to blow demons the fuck up.

Fuckers.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought 2016 was a perfect Doom game. My favorite of the bunch. Yea not super psyched about this one just cause 99.99999 masculine games eventually turns feminine.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not super psyched about it already, because they keep jamming in more and more mechanics and abilities. There's an elegance to the purity of the original DOOM model, just kill hordes of demons with your guns. DOOM 2016 was solid fun but they already added too much extra garbage for my taste. I lost interest in Immortal partway through because there was just SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT that playing it felt like that old WoW Feral Druid Rotation John Madden meme. I don't want to juggle 13 cooldowns and manage my ammo on such a short timescale, I just want to blow demons the fuck up.

Fuckers.
I hated Immortal but 2016 was damn near perfect.

Goonsquad Officer
2016 was also the best presentation of a video game hero. Shitting on tne quest givers and just ruining shit

• 1Like