unknown-210.png
    640 KB · Views: 169
  • 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are photoshopping Free Kyle on to stock images. Someone should donate the rights to use pictures of the crazies from the riot and photoshop it on their image.

I don't come from an educated family so I've had to learn it all as it's come rolling in and it seems to me Baby Fatt clearly got into a LARP scene that he was not ready for.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't come from an educated family so I've had to learn it all as it's come rolling in and it seems to me Baby Fatt clearly got into a LARP scene that he was not ready for.

dumb public:
"why don't popo just shoot the gun out of they hands?"

Kyle:
81fe396e8afd903a348a509c148838cc.jpg

he went from larp to better than 99% of popo in the world

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users
he went from larp to better than 99% of popo in the world
lol. I see what you did there.

police = og larp'ers, but you're right, the least they could do was actually learn how guns work.

It's a crazy world. But having said that, I repeat: clearly Baby Fatt got thrown into an encounter he wasn't prepped on correctly, and I am fairly sure his resists are in the basement. He looks like he pee'd himself. He knows what the webpage is. He knows what he had to get his stats to. What's weird is his mother made him go to the raid?

That's a new one.

Or wait. I did the math. His mother could be a veteran EQ'er -- remember the moms with babies that DAMMIT BRB but what could you do they were the cleric?

Kyle could be one of those babies. So now it makes sense. His mother is a frustrated gamer, but she sucked then and she was the guild cyber queen, and that was no secret, and that's why she got dibs on anything cleric specific. I tried to just play the game, get drunk, smoke weed, and grade papers while we raided. But, she still is frustrated about it, so that baby grew up to be Kyle and the mother geared him up, and demanded he raid with this cool adult guild, but wtf???

He's still guilty. Just go ask Lee Malvo. Getting involved in a larp over your head is your problem, even if it was a crazed adult trying to vicariously relive their youth who drove you to it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Or wait. I did the math. His mother could be a veteran EQ'er -- remember the moms with babies that DAMMIT BRB but what could you do they were the cleric?

Kyle could be one of those babies. So now it makes sense. His mother is a frustrated gamer, but she sucked then and she was the guild cyber queen, and that was no secret, and that's why she got dibs on anything cleric specific. I tried to just play the game, get drunk, smoke weed, and grade papers while we raided. But, she still is frustrated about it, so that baby grew up to be Kyle and the mother geared him up, and demanded he raid with this cool adult guild, but wtf???

He's still guilty. Just go ask Lee Malvo. Getting involved in a larp over your head is your problem, even if it was a crazed adult trying to vicariously relive their youth who drove you to it.
What drugs do you get loaded up on before you type this shit out? Just curious.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
What drugs do you get loaded up on before you type this shit out? Just curious.

he just posts rambling shit like this from time to time. i think he thinks he's being funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1608688561255.png

1608689802057.png

Look at these fucking idiots!

Literally the only true words in either tweet are "in Kenosha"

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looking forward to this little shit going to prison.

• 2NPC
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.