Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Is Lin Wood still this kid's lawyer? This stunt of "we don't have to ask the court to change residence" has his insanity all over it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is Lin Wood still this kid's lawyer? This stunt of "we don't have to ask the court to change residence" has his insanity all over it.
No, I think he replaced him with someone from an internet message board

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No, I think he replaced him with someone from an internet message board
i think that guy got replaced too? or maybe i'm getting confused w/ lin wood getting replaced from covington kid

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rittenhouse's defense attorney filed a response to the prosecutor's motion, objecting to the bond increase.

Mark Richards said Rittenhouse and his family have received death threats since the Kenosha shootings.

He said they moved into a "safe house" and deleted their social media accounts.

Richards claimed upon Rittenhouse's release, he was told not to disclose the location of his "safe house."

He said a member of the defense team contacted prosecutors to provide Rittenhouse's new address if it was filed under seal because of safety concerns.

Richards said the prosecutor refused that request.

He said he would provide Rittenhouse's current address if it were kept confidential by the court.

So they move to a safer place because of death threats and tell the prosecutor they'll give the address of said place as long as it's not released publicly, then the DA refuses and knowingly sends a summons to the wrong address just so they can have him arrested and increase his bail?

How is this legal?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So they move to a safer place because of death threats and tell the prosecutor they'll give the address of said place as long as it's not released publicly, then the DA refuses and knowingly sends a summons to the wrong address just so they can have him arrested and increase his bail?

How is this legal?
Clown World rules.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mandriana

Publicly release his address? The fuck, because that's something they do for all accused individuals right?

/Tiresome Asian
/Honk

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, they actually had a motion to publicly release his address? I thought that was just a side effect of the other stuff.

These people are outright evil.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, they actually had a motion to publicly release his address? I thought that was just a side effect of the other stuff.

I'm sure it will accidentally get "leaked" within 24 hours.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

I'd let them and go out like a fucking bigger boss than I already was.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They want him murdered before trial because they know they don't have a case.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like the guy who lost part of his arm is going to sue the city and the police department.

Good luck with that.

Is there anything else they can slap Rittenhouse with? Or try to?

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Seems like the guy who lost part of his arm is going to sue the city and the police department.

Good luck with that.

Is there anything else they can slap Rittenhouse with? Or try to?

Pretty sure being white is on its way to felony status. So, perhaps.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Making people mad on social media? Their reaction to the civils being dropped is lols.

"So we can just go around and murder people with differing opinions now?!"

Hmmm. Honk. Honk...... Honk honk honk. Honk? Honk.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.