Get Samuel L Jackson to read Furor's 14 day rant. Reddit AMA.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Fuck off with your bullshit. This is about community pride, Trollface. Or weren't you around back in 2003 when that was going down?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Registering took literally 20 seconds, didn't even have an email verification. Wonder if we can plan Z this shit. For the love of god, Tyen, if you ever loved the FoH community, use your bots for the power of good for once.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I voted for this but I am more interested in hearing the navy seal copy pasta, it seems so much more fitting to samuel l. jackson AND it's second highest in upvotes at the moment

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit is hopeless. There's waaaaaay too many users there to get something niche like this voted up. Did what I could, we're up to like 0.1% of the top one.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We have 0 shot at this, but the idea of him reading the PoTime rant is hilarious.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Voted, although i think it does not have the proper amount of fucks in the text to make it Samuel L Jackson worthy.

Send the text to Ralph Garman, he can say it in al pacino's voice, or bill cosby, or the pissed off cristian bale.

Ooooh! Would love to hear that text said by cristian bale in the pissed off mood.