Get Samuel L Jackson to read Furor's 14 day rant. Reddit AMA.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That rant is too moms basement level of nerdrage..... too much vernacular that the other cretins on reddit wont understand anyways. No chance for this.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck do you sort this shit? I see hundreds of deleted comments and can't seem to sort the comments by rating.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Great thread!

Anyone got those upvote bots tyen posted on foh?

Vardisk_sl

shitlord
How the fuck do you sort this shit? I see hundreds of deleted comments and can't seem to sort the comments by rating.
4chan is trying to vote bomb the thread, so reddit mods turned on "contest mode", so that all the comments are in random order and there's no way to tell who is actually winning/losing until the contest is over.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He should've asked Quentin Tarintino or Joss Whedon for a fucking microphone that isn't tissue paper wrapped around a paperclip.

Oh and that reddit thread
qm.gif

I had respect for SamLJ...........until now. His voice has no scare factor at all. His acting did, though. Sad he seems to not recognize the difference. This is just another act though, but he's reached far outside his limit with this. Maybe he wants to redefine the term of "troll". Yeah, fail-card there.

EDIT: Guess I should have looked at the contest a little better. I don't go to reddit much. Didn't know that was one. *smacks self for drinking and posting again*. Fail-card is mine.