Ghost of Tsushima

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Open world samurai game from Sucker Punch (studio that made infamous.) Takes place during Mongol attempted invasion of Japan. Game has my hyped. Sony really keeps knocking it out of the park with exclusives.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Can’t wait to see some real gameplay of this. I love this type of historical open-world game, but I’m getting increasingly fatigued by Assassins vs Templars, so it’s great to see others trying their hands at it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can’t wait to see some real gameplay of this. I love this type of historical open-world game, but I’m getting increasingly fatigued by Assassins vs Templars, so it’s great to see others trying their hands at it.

Kingdom Come is coming out soon too.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
This looks pretty exciting, I actually really like SuckerPunch as developers despite a few flaws that the games they develop have.

I really enjoyed Second Son but it was too short and left me wanting way more, I hope that this has the length that Second son lacked.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
It’s sound like the perfect game, you can just say open world samurai and my mind imagine the possibilities. I hope it’s good sucker punch hasn’t disappointed me yet

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ.

Well, barring a massive graphical downgrade prior to launch, I’d say we now have the prettiest game of this console generation. Gameplay’s looking pretty good, too.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
This looks awesome and I'm considering buying and putting it next to the other 5 PS4 games I haven't touched yet.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Game looks gorgeous, and I love the setting.

Definitely something to watch for.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This looks pretty good. That fight with the fire arrows flying in was bad ass.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well so far Shakira is on top of my ninja game priority list!

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I will not buy another PS. I will not buy another PS. I will not buy another PS.

Guess I'll have a lot of backlog for PS5 assuming they do backwards compatibility.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Guess I'll have a lot of backlog for PS5 assuming they do backwards compatibility.
They should be backward compatible, since the PS4 is now on x86 architecture. They'll likely be sticking with that on their next console, making backward compatibility much more likely.

• 1Like