Ghostbusters (2016)

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
"Hey people! We got female ghostbusters now so why not have a female slimer too because 'Girl Power, YO!'. In your face HATERS!'

ghostbusters-3-09_sony.jpg
No. Please no. Not like this.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
That scene isn't terrifying at all. If the fact that Zuul appears in her refrigerator and starts boiling eggs doesn't clue you in that you aren't watching a horror movie then... idk, bro.
smile.png
If you're detecting even a hint of intentional comedy in those scenes then you need to recalibrate your sense of humor.

As for the upcoming movie, I expect every scene to be steeped in or punctuated by forced attempts at comedy so that there will be no such false positives.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wait... so each action figure contains PARTS of the Stay Puft man... and you have to buy all four Ghostbusters to assemble the whole Stay Puft man?

lol

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Considering the demographic, you can't really call it the Stay Puft man any more, it's the Always Puft Womyn.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'll spoiler it... not that it matters.

it's the ghostbuster logo. It's like the end of the original where Ray chooses Stay Puff as the form of the traveller, but the black gal chooses the logo because someone painted it in the subway where she works. You see him in one of the trailers. This was from a leak from a sound editor that looks to be almost 100% correct. It was linked earlier in this thread but I'm too lazy to find it.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

Guy breaks the embargo date because he gives no fucks. He also spills MAJOR spoilers if you happen to care about that sort of thing.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure it'll still make lots of money from the popcorn sucking movie cows

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I await the stories of women who went to see it 12 times to attempting making it a box office success. But it still sounds like Batman v Superman was a better movie (no, I didn't see that either)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cant wait to skip this now. I went from not going unless the reviews are awesome to after a few reviews looking forward to not watching it.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Here is the balls"finale" punchline.

Mutated man choking mutant woman after fighting? Sexism and misogyny and the films should apologize for it. (Xmen, and Sony literally did apologize for it).

A group of 4 women shooting their opponent in the balls? Funny and empowering.