Ghostbusters (2016)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Man, if I was script writer I'd immediately pen a remake of Crippled Masters with all disabled transgenders and start shopping it around.

rrr_img_136893.jpg

This forum seriously is just full of awesome ideas. It's too bad I have no talent to combine with them.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hemsworth as some male bimbo doesn't bother me. Shooting a boss mob in the dick doesn't bother me. Dressing these two acts up under the banner of "we'll show those male misogynists who's boss" or "if you don't like this movie, you're a chauvinist pig" turns these events from innocuous popcorn humor into a hamfisted political statement. That bothers me.
This and only this.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait, did yo think I was joking? I was not telling a joke. If I had any writing skills at all I'd start penning a Crippled Masters reboot with all differently-abled transgender characters and it wouldnotbe a comedy anymore than the original was a comedy.

If you haven't seen it the original was not a comedy. If anyone hasn't seen Crippled Masters they should. Those guys kicked ass.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Jesus Christ who the fuck cares. It's a shit movie. Just don't go see it. There are a ton of movies that do the same shit with gender politics. On both sides. Just talk about how shit the movie is instead of pretending this is hurtful to men or some other pitiful, poor me bullshit.

"They busted the ghosts right in the balls! It's anti-male! Down with the matriarchy!". Goddamn.

You know how you make fun of all the morons who say stupid shit about the female characters in video games? You know how idiotic those people sound? Guess how you sound right now.
^

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Good, maybe he'll go back to trolling SJW's instead of wasting his energy whinging about fucking twitter.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I got no plans to see this film . . . I could see it's bad just from the trailer. A quick skim of this thread seems to confirm that.

Hey just so you guys know, this thread has got 76 pages ( by the settings I'm using ) Which makes it more than Fury Road, and virtually 3 times as much as the John Wick thread.

Really is this shitty film worth the effort?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
If i ever make a movie I am just going to have the hero's slap women in the titties and kick them in the coochie all day.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole

Pretty sure the ghostbusters shooting the ghost in the dick is blown out of proportion because of the controversy surrounding the film. Doesn't make the film better, but there is a little bit of comedic value to a well timed dick shot. Or several dozen.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I got no plans to see this film . . . I could see it's bad just from the trailer. A quick skim of this thread seems to confirm that.

Really is this shitty film worth the effort?
The movie isn't bad, you're just a worthless sexist! How dare you even comment on something you haven't seen and are too privileged to have the capacity to understand! You're obviously a vindictive, basement dwelling loser and part of the conspiracy to oppress women in Hollywood! All because you can't accept that women are in a Ghostbusters movie!!! You disgusting MALE!!!!

So, I don't think it's the movie, so much as the absurd reaction I demonstrate above that has been keeping people talking about the movie. But thanks for doing such important research and informing us on the thread length and letting us know. Maybe youshouldcheck your privilege, maaan!