Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Aamina said:
It does feel like I had to go on 20 bad first dates to get 1 good one, but I"m glad that I have a real relationship rolling.
Good for you. What new stuff did you try? If it involves the weird derail we had in this thread a while back leave it out. Also as far as not planning stuff, you should put your foot down a bit and not let her decide when you two are going to hangout, that"s not gonna end well...

W

Wrathcaster

brekk said:
Force turn on Cancerous" nets please.
Why, so you can see he"s neg harvesting (unintentionally or not, it matters little) and confirm the suspicion that the entire forum not consisting of his alt account(s) hates him? IMO the +/- system has absolutely no effect on the quality of posts of shitbirds like Big C.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Trexmussen said:
nice to see you, keg. tell us about your weekend!
was a bit of a let down. went down to baltimore to party with a couple of pals but they were both kind of sick and couldn"t handle the all day drink a thon. didn"t even get laid, which is nearly unheard of when i travel down there. ah well, can"t win em all.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Girl told me she loved me in about the most inopportune time(on the phone in the middle of a break in the conversation which had nothing to do about our relationship or feelings) and because of that I was silent due to the complete surprise/shock of it. Now ole girl is hurt and doubting herself and says she is now unsure of herself and us and pretty much leading towards walking away from it all.

Ive tried telling her in every single way I can think of its not her fault, nothing has changed yadda yadda yadda but she just doesnt listen. Im getting close to the point of telling her "hey take your time call me when your ready to move forward ill be around" or something and just backing away. Sound plan or is there some fixer upper to this?

trex

Queen Bee
Phoenix said:
Girl told me she loved me in about the most inopportune time(on the phone in the middle of a break in the conversation which had nothing to do about our relationship or feelings) and because of that I was silent due to the complete surprise/shock of it. Now ole girl is hurt and doubting herself and says she is now unsure of herself and us and pretty much leading towards walking away from it all.

Ive tried telling her in every single way I can think of its not her fault, nothing has changed yadda yadda yadda but she just doesnt listen. Im getting close to the point of telling her "hey take your time call me when your ready to move forward ill be around" or something and just backing away. Sound plan or is there some fixer upper to this?
It"s a good plan. Sounds like she"s pouting. Best way to get a girl to stop pouting is to ignore the fact that she"s doing it. You may want to add an, "I really hope you come around" or something.