Girls who broke your heart thread

Aamina said:
I"m in an odd position where I can now cheat. Feelsweirdman. When it rains, it pours. Decided against it, though.
You"re such a gentleman!

And two drops isn"t a fucking rain storm, dude... probably just discharge, not drops from heaven. Getcheckedman.

Edit: errrr, I also meant to say: pics or die from penile cancer!!! Am I doing it right?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Aamina said:
I"m in an odd position where I can now cheat. Feelsweirdman. When it rains, it pours. Decided against it, though.
care to share some pics of these humongous fat bitches who are on your shit?

How do you know they are fat I dont see you posting anyhing better kegfilla. The girl I"m talkin to isn"t a supermodel but she is not obese like you guys think everyone is

Cancerous said:
How do you know they are fat I dont see you posting anyhing better kegfilla. The girl I"m talkin to isn"t a supermodel but she is not obese like you guys think everyone is
Meaning, somebody involved is confirmed fat.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Cancerous said:
haha you fuck fatties

Terawlyn_foh

shitlord
Aamina said:
No! No no no! You"ve being doing good progress towards a stable relationship. Please, DO NOT GO AROUND giving forehead kisses to every girl you meet. Jesus christ, what"s wrong with you?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Cancerous said:
No somone said you can"t ice burn your own posts I got another one in the movie forum actually
you do realize that every one who has "ice burned" one of your posts has done so sarcastically.... right?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Cancerous said:
Your still obsessed with fucking dads I see no big suprise there
Why is it every time someone mentions your father, you suddenly start talking about fucking?

Also, do you wear yoga pants?

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I"d like to know how you have sex in a sarcastic manner, this might be something I want to try.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
ToeMissile said:
I"d like to know how you have sex in a sarcastic manner, this might be something I want to try.
Ya for real, is that like learning to ballet dance sarcastically?

And sarcastic sex > fatty sex