Girls who broke your heart thread

Fammaden said:
What was the question?
"Do you honestly believe all that you are writing or are you just trying to get a rise out of me?"

Avoided that shit like.the.plague.

"Do you really believe I"m a moron or are you just being mean to me????"

That was one door that I was highly uninterested in opening. More pity me shit? Yeah no thanks. Again, headed that shit off at the pass by not responding at all.

Had I responded it would have turned into exactly the scenario Duppin described.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Agonizing said:
I have a real picture of Etoille she gave me awhile back, I am willing to sell it
How does a portrait of that magnitude fit in your average dwelling?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I keep asking Etoille for nudes in PMs and she never delivers.

Also every thread needs a serious post bomb from Rav.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Holy shit this thread blew up the last couple days.
NOTWORHTY.gif

And @Kilivek: I wonder if Richard Gere thought that women were gerbils too, and he was just confused...

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Lightning Lord Rule said:
And @Kilivek: I wonder if Richard Gere thought that women were gerbils too, and he was just confused...
Dunno, treat them as such and you get positive results. Don"t ask me why. Ask Jebus. Or Richard.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
As much as I"d love to make fun of Camerous in this time of strife. I"m having a lot of fun reading. Keep it up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Requiem said:
All that being said, I personally decided a long time ago that it is not only not desirable but also very unlikely that I will ever be in a relationship and be happy about it. I don"t have the capacity or temperament to deal with women"s trivial bullshit, I barely have the capacity to deal with my own bullshit. And I have no qualms about it. Not worth it. That may have something to do both with my willingness to not do anything special around a female, and their interest in me until I either ignore them until they give up or I hit it and forget it.
One thing I love about my wife is that 1: She doesn"t have a lot of trivial bullshit and 2: Anytime she brings it up I call her out on it consistently and it works very well for it. That"s one of the things that attracted her to me. All the other guys she knew would stoke up her trivial bullshit in some kind of white-knight pity party where as I just call it petty all day long.

Duppin said:
No, it"s because using a religion as a dating service is a ridiculously stupid idea.
It"s funny how common this is. And the men in the church actively try to prevent newcomers from hooking up with their girls/women (It"s usually really young women that are targetted due to their naivete)

Kilivek_foh

shitlord
Agonizing said:
She is like 120 pounds, about 5"8 tbh , pretty smoking
... Did I say DC absolutely sucks? I really didn"t mean that. I swear. Would you like to go out sometime? I know a lot of great restaurants in the area.

BRO_foh

shitlord
Camerous Valde Unus said:
I don"t want to be who I am now and that I need to do things to change.
Why do you have a user title that says, "[Camerous Valde Unus] Is REALLY Stupid!"?

Seems to be a lost cause...

Duppin_sl

shitlord
BRO said:
Why do you have a user title that says, "[Camerous Valde Unus] Is REALLY Stupid!"?

Seems to be a lost cause...
Uh, have you seen his sig?

Frankly, I think he"s just attention whoring it up at this point, anyway.