Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Feduke said:
Not sure if this counts but, ex-gf of mine who is now my roomate (awful idea) tries busting in my room half naked. I push her out while the door is half open and she starts to yell "you choked me out, you have to leave!" except all i was trying to do was deny entry and didnt choke anyone.

so then my other roomate who has to be up in 5 hours agrees with her without even getting out of bed. i"m like wtf leave me alone.
Was she trying to get some dick? Is she hot? I mean if you live with her you have to deal with the crazy anyway, you should have hit that shit. Either of you seeing someone else? Man there is a ton of good back story waiting to be revealed.

Don"t be scared to share your stories. You have already eclipsed the Aamina threshold because you aren"t scared to choke a bitch or at least she knows you don"t put up with shit and has to resort to bullshit lies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Erronius said:
Something else that bothered me:

Are you on such bad terms with a roommate that predates this chick that when the new chick accuses you of choking her, he just assumes that youAREchoking her? Do you have a short fuse or violent temper? Because when I put myself in your position and think about how past roommates would have acted, I can"t think that any would have just assumed that I was indeed choking a new roommate (woman or not). And I say this as a person with quite a temper lol. The two reactions I would expect would be a roommate getting out of bed because the accusation of choking is so unbelievable, or to realize that it"s complete horseshit, yell"STFU I"M TRYING TO SLEEP YOU JACKASSES"and roll back over.

I dunno, that just doesn"t jibe with me, it seems like it isn"t legit whatsoever.
ya, the kid was either a lot more aggressive then he lets on, or has a history of being a psychopath.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feduke said:
Not sure if this counts but, ex-gf of mine who is now my roomate (awful idea) tries busting in my room half naked. I push her out while the door is half open and she starts to yell "you choked me out, you have to leave!" except all i was trying to do was deny entry and didnt choke anyone.

so then my other roomate who has to be up in 5 hours agrees with her without even getting out of bed. i"m like wtf leave me alone.
Of course it counts. All we ask is for backstory and (preferably) getting her to post her side. FoHSS conflict resoultion service is always glad to assist... for the lulz.

Feduke_foh

shitlord
All of that was a TLDR version you would expect in a police statement. pretty tired so i"ll flesh this out a bit more in the morning. Girl in question has a boyfriend albeit a long-distance relationship but still. I even know the guy and he seems alright. I"m no longer physically attracted to her at all, i thought i was in love with her until she poured a glass of wine on my brand new laptop right infront of me and to this day denies it.

This lack of boundaries thing has been going on since day 1, even to the point of me sleeping for work early the next day, her barging into my door and turning the lights with her friends tipsy on box wine goading me into some sort of retalation which fucking ~always~ ends bad. This has been a couple of the most stressful months of my life, i dont know if you can relate to the feeling of wanting to go home to relax, unwind, and have some good alone time... only to be disturbed for some bullshit excuse lke "i need to use your full length mirror".. so youre waking me up at 8am to look at yourself in a mirror.

i"m out of there within the week and after calling the police, grabbing my hair and trying to initiate a fight by stealing my laptop charger, i have no desire to talk to her. Sure enough today at work she calls and puts on this cutsie voice like "hey how are you?"

I guess she was raped or something at some point and is always hinting at wanting rough sex, or that girls who were raped actually enjoy being raped.. which might explain the physical altercations... idfk i"m no relationship guru i just need to get away.

As far as the roomate being so agreeable towards Brits outrageous claims im not really sure. a week ago a buddy of mine showed up with a volcano and we cheeched the hell out of the place. by "no smoking in the house" i took that to mean cigs... but i guess not. or maybe they just have more bonding whereas i hole up in my room away from everything, but still Brit bursts through the door and starts teasing, or trying to get me involved in whatever faggoty "bad girls club" reality tv shit they watch.

TLDR: bad living situation with a drama queen.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
pretty obvious we"re only getting one side of the story here, i for one would love to hear the other half.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Feduke said:
we cheeched the hell out of the place.
Oh god, he"s a stoner.

The worst kind of stoner. The kind that would say "cheeched".

You blaze up some bad chronic, man? Did your, like, dealer dude fuck you over with some angeldust sprinkled leaf? Did you snap out of your pcp high just in time to stop yourself from choking your exgf to death?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Feduke said:
All of that was a TLDR version you would expect in a police statement. pretty tired so i"ll flesh this out a bit more in the morning. Girl in question has a boyfriend albeit a long-distance relationship but still. I even know the guy and he seems alright. I"m no longer physically attracted to her at all, i thought i was in love with her until she poured a glass of wine on my brand new laptop right infront of me and to this day denies it.

This lack of boundaries thing has been going on since day 1, even to the point of me sleeping for work early the next day, her barging into my door and turning the lights with her friends tipsy on box wine goading me into some sort of retalation which fucking ~always~ ends bad. This has been a couple of the most stressful months of my life, i dont know if you can relate to the feeling of wanting to go home to relax, unwind, and have some good alone time... only to be disturbed for some bullshit excuse lke "i need to use your full length mirror".. so youre waking me up at 8am to look at yourself in a mirror.

i"m out of there within the week and after calling the police, grabbing my hair and trying to initiate a fight by stealing my laptop charger, i have no desire to talk to her. Sure enough today at work she calls and puts on this cutsie voice like "hey how are you?"

I guess she was raped or something at some point and is always hinting at wanting rough sex, or that girls who were raped actually enjoy being raped.. which might explain the physical altercations... idfk i"m no relationship guru i just need to get away.

As far as the roomate being so agreeable towards Brits outrageous claims im not really sure. a week ago a buddy of mine showed up with a volcano and we cheeched the hell out of the place. by "no smoking in the house" i took that to mean cigs... but i guess not. or maybe they just have more bonding whereas i hole up in my room away from everything, but still Brit bursts through the door and starts teasing, or trying to get me involved in whatever faggoty "bad girls club" reality tv shit they watch.

TLDR: bad living situation with a drama queen.
I see where it all went wrong. You"re living with a bitch and you aren"t married to her/in a serious relationship that might as well be marriage.

Is your other roommate a guy (2 guys 1 girl) or a girl (2 girls + you)? Either way, sounds like you done goofed.

Also like others have said, cops always take the girls side... always. Hell when I lived with my ex I got kicked out of my apartment that had only my name on the lease because I was the only one with a job. Didn"t matter, they told me to call a friend and GTFO for a few days or if I couldn"t find one then they"d be glad to provide me a nice cozy little bed in jail in the meantime. Funniest part was there was absolutely no violence involved.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
My public service announcement

Misery Really Does Love Company | Dollars and Sex | Big Think

Next time your partner asks you ?Do I make you happy?? you might think carefully before responding.

New research published in the Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization this month finds that what matters in heterosexual relationships is not just how satisfied people are with their life, but how satisfied they are relative to their partner.

The surprising result is that relationships in which the man is happier than the woman are significantly more likely to come to an end relative to relationships in which both partners are similarly unhappy.

Happiness here is measured (on a 10 point scale) as the response to the question ?How satisfied are you with your life, all thing considered?? and the ?happiness gap? is the difference in happiness of two people in the relationship.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Totally true, my ex was a depressed mopey wreck, and whenever I was around her I had to downplay my happiness with my own life. It was horribly awkward if I was cheerful and tried to cheer her up.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well, to be fair, I know a lot of people who will smoke weed inside their place, but not cigarettes. I"m the same way, only exception being if I"m really drunk and it"s cold outside. Then I"m allowed to smoke inside, but no one else is.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That"s probably because Weed is illegal and they"d rather their house smell a little bad, instead of having the cops called on them.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I guess that depends where you live. Weed"s all but legal here now, it"s not uncommon to see/smell people walking down the street puffing a joint. I"d imagine a dispatcher here would laugh if someone called the cops on their neighbor smoking weed,especiallyif it"s in their own home. And I think there"s been a push to make smoking cigarettes in a house (or car) with minors present illegal, ironically enough, but I don"t think that"s gone through. The city just passed a bylaw banning smoking in public parks too, which is stupid as hell, but hey, council needs to justify it"s existence somehow I guess. I"m all for banning it in enclosed spaces, but the occasional whiff of tobacco smoke outside isn"t any kind of health concern whatsoever, but hey we gotta think of the children.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Unless you smoke chronically it only lasts a few hours before it"s reasonably unnoticeable if the place is somewhat ventilated. A single cigarette in my place smells for at least 2-3 days, let alone what habitual smoking does.

But yeah, I wouldn"t blame roomies for being pissed if they didn"t specifically allow it.

trex

Queen Bee
Big Sutekh said:
That"s probably because Weed is illegal and they"d rather their house smell a little bad, instead of having the cops called on them.
Duppin said:
Weed smells awful.
Congrats to both of you on being the biggest nerdz I"ve ever [not] met.

If I were to call le police every time I thought a house/apartment smelt like weed-- well, I"d be on the phone at least 6 times a day. smh.