Girls who broke your heart thread

Sii_foh

shitlord
Egh, Eomer. For the most part, the people I have seen and dealt with, that has not been the case. I wouldn"t say I have extensive experience with sociopaths, but more then 99.9% of the people out there, I would guess.

Most sociopaths I see have already had extensive counseling, so they are of course at least a little better off then they were originally. However, most also have a rap sheet that can dwarf anyone. Most commonly it will include violent, but not murderous activity, and theft.. With numerous drug charges, although none usually for dealing or anything like that, just use. Sociopaths have absolutely no regard for social norms, so if they want something, they take it. Thats how the violence usually comes into play. Fist fights, etc. I have never read a case of anyone with full blown sociopathy being what I would consider successful. Rarely, we will see cases of a sociopath who was born into a wealthy family, and then subsequently swindling lots and lots of money from his family for his own ends.. But like as far as someone being succesful in business because they are a sociopath? I don"t think so.

If your just talking about sociopathic tendencies, I guess I could see your point. I.E. they are able to swindle money and manipulate people, but don"t possess the normal qualities of a sociopath, then they could be successful, but they wouldn"t really be a sociopath. They would be some dude who can swindle money and manipulate people.

Breaking laws repeatedly and without regard is actually a sign of associative disorder.

A law much like:

THE 2001 law under which Jahnke was charged makes it a crime for a person to "capture a representation that depicts nudity without the knowledge and consent of the person who is depicted nude while that person is nude in a circumstance in which he or she has a reasonable expectation of privacy."
Source:news: Consenting adults, hidden camera: Can that be legal?

Sii_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
There is so much FAIL in this statment my temple pulsates just thinking about it.

Is it the assumption that there are men who want to film their sex with women or that they want to do so without permission? Because in either case there are a LOT OF MEN who like to do just that.

Are is it the implied idea that filming someone without their permission is = to instability?

Look I got it you don"t like being filmed without your permission. got it. Lots of people don"t like that. But does it make him unstable? no. A sociopath? hell no. An inconsiderate bastard? Depends on whose asked but abnormal? Hell no.

This.

Furthermore, there is plenty ways to get around the legal aspect of a situation like this. A couple posted signs make this shit completely legal, at least where I live.

Sii_foh

shitlord
Grobbee,

That"s interesting. I have never heard of that law.. and contradicts alot of what I have saw.. I wonder if lawyers don"t often use it or? I read a case study of a guy who was a peeping tom and would pull moves like this off in his own him with friends or what not, you know. He eventually got caught and charged big time, but he got off because he had a couple signs posted out back of his house that said everything will be videotaped in every room, or whatever.

I guess it just comes down to reasonable expectation of privacy, I would assume.

Gaereth_foh

shitlord
Life is a funny thing. We all get our share of heart breaks, lost chances, and stupidity. My heart break is a very short story, doesn"t involve cheating, crazies, drugs, or other interesting things.

The love of my life, wife, soul mate and dream girl, died in February. It is a brick wall of finality that doesn"t allow any dissent or discussion. It just is.

Most people talk about searching for Mr or Mrs Right and living the rest of their lives all smiley and happy. It is heart rending to have had that torn from your life.

Gaereth said:
Life is a funny thing. We all get our share of heart breaks, lost chances, and stupidity. My heart break is a very short story, doesn"t involve cheating, crazies, drugs, or other interesting things.

The love of my life, wife, soul mate and dream girl, died in February. It is a brick wall of finality that doesn"t allow any dissent or discussion. It just is.

Most people talk about searching for Mr or Mrs Right and living the rest of their lives all smiley and happy. It is heart rending to have had that torn from your life.
*huggles* I got nothing, yours is truly heart-breaking. Aychamo, maybe you should talk to this man and find out what true loss is, not some crocodile tears to prop up your ego while you think you"ve found love or had a heart break.

Heart"s out to ya, Gaerath

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Soygen said:
What do all your friends outside of the internet say about your situation, Aych?
They"re happy we aren"t together. There"s a lot of other factors at play too. Ie, if I had tried to stay with her, I would have quit my work here and moved back to where she lives and tried to make things work. My friends didn"t like that cause it means I"d be leaving again. Also there"s a big issue with religion, and things like that.

Things you"ve said:

You are heart-broken.
You were courting this girl, and fucking others.
You were in love.
You were not reciprocated in this love.
You wanted to quit your job and move to be with her, without reciprocated love.
You have a big issue with religion with a girl you "love"

Summation?

You"re that crazy girl that everyone is talking about in the Daddy Issues thread. You can"t really think much beyond your own wants and needs, and justify it and explain it away. On top of that, you"ve masked your desire to be made to feel better at the expense of others" misery with a bullshit guise of "Group Therapy."

In order to love someone, you need to stop caring about yourself more than the other person.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You are heart-broken.
You were courting this girl, and fucking others.
You were in love.
You were not reciprocated in this love.
You wanted to quit your job and move to be with her, without reciprocated love.
You have a big issue with religion with a girl you "love"
I am pretty sure you didn"t read most of that right...

I"ll let Aych fill you in on a better story if he chooses, but he did not say "i have a big issue with her religion" he said "Also there"s a big issue with religion"

She is a Muslim from what i remember, if you can"t see how that could be a problem(issue) for any kind of long term that is outside of anyone"s control..then....well

Sharmai said:
Ignore Grobbee. He"s just being his name...
You"re one championing someone"s moral fortitude and you also think it"s ok for six young black kids to beat someone within an inch of their life who may or may not have been involved in racial epiteth"s being flung around - all in the name of "deep roots."

Just because someone tells you you"re right, Sharmai, doesn"t mean you are. He"s acting like an emotionally stunted child, and looking for reinforcement and pats on the back.

Lowk said:
I am pretty sure you didn"t read most of that right...

I"ll let Aych fill you in on a better story if he chooses, but he did not say "i have a big issue with her religion" he said "Also there"s a big issue with religion"

She is a Muslim from what i remember, if you can"t see how that could be a problem(issue) for any kind of long term that is outside of anyone"s control..then....well
I"m not sure how anyone"s personal religious beliefs will jive with Aychamo"s hatred of religion. The fact that someone is Muslim doesn"t matter. Oh, she"s in photos without her burka on and I can see the outline of her legs! She must be horribly fundamentalist and without compromise.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Is it the assumption that there are men who want to film their sex with women or that they want to do so without permission? Because in either case there are a LOT OF MEN who like to do just that.

Are is it the implied idea that filming someone without their permission is = to instability?
I don"t know what the definition of "unstable" is being used here. But I would say that the person in question lacks empathy towards these individuals which is most certainly a sociopathic trait.

Sociopath from dictionary.com:

a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and wholacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You"re one championing someone"s moral fortitude and you also think it"s ok for six young black kids to beat someone within an inch of their life who may or may not have been involved in racial epiteth"s being flung around - all in the name of "deep roots."

Just because someone tells you you"re right, Sharmai, doesn"t mean you are. He"s acting like an emotionally stunted child, and looking for reinforcement and pats on the back.
See what I mean?

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:
I don"t know what the definition of "unstable" is being used here. But I would say that the person in question lacks empathy towards these individuals which is most certainly a sociopathic trait.

Sociopath from dictionary.com:
Which is a problem because its classifying something with relation to right vs wrong. Not based on any specific criteria. Something which is morally objectionable to today"s society will not be to tomorrows and so on there for this sliding scale used to define sociopath is quite useless.

You"re crazy.

Lacking empathy isn"t anything related to right and wrong at all. And in reference to your claim that he"s not anti-social, if he"s doing anything AGAINST SOCIETY"S STANDARDS, it is by definition ANTI SOCIAL. The stigma attached is fine, whatever, but it doesn"t make it any less true. You can"t possibly argue semantics on this.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
Something which is morally objectionable to today"s society will not be to tomorrows
That"s what we"re talking about, though: TODAY"s society. Not society in 300BC where it was perfectly acceptable to video tape yourself having sex with an unknowing partner.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m not sure how anyone"s personal religious beliefs will jive with Aychamo"s hatred of religion. The fact that someone is Muslim doesn"t matter. Oh, she"s in photos without her burka on and I can see the outline of her legs! She must be horribly fundamentalist and without compromise.
I am getting trolled but i don"t care....

I have no insight on how it may be a problem for Aych specifically, but i am fully aware of how some first or second generation Muslim familys treat marriage in America, not referring to the girl in question, but her parents. When your parents would pretty much disown you for marrying anything but a Muslim, it can get complicated. Please try and avoid the cliche comment of : Well if the relationship is meant to be it will work. In reality, it doesn"t work like that, only in Hollywood do things like this work this 100% of the time.