Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
If I could have put my own dick in my mouth, why would I need the other guy?
So what the hell, this place got hell a weird all of the sudden, so I"m gonna continue that. Please psychoanalyze me:

I"ve never had a wet dream in my life. Maybe because I masturbate a lot, I don"t know. I mean I"ve had dreams where I"m having sex or whatever, but never to climax.

But I frequently (as in, I"ve had it probably a dozen times in my life, give or take) dream about being able to suck my own dick. No idea why. What does this mean? Am I a closeted homosexual, or do I just really love myself?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
What? Um, you really don"t have the slightest fucking clue what love is. The fact that I was willing to do this wasn"t some grand proclamation of my love, it was simply something to play to her fantasies. Being considerate of your lover is something that real men do. The proclamation of love was MARRYING HER. We had issues that couldn"t be worked out that stemmed from people not telling the whole truth early on, and thus, we are exactly where we are at.

Sucking a dick is a truly minor act in the larger scope of things. I mean, you"ve had girls do it to you that use fellatio as an introduction, clearly they have no problem having cock in their mouth. I"m ashamed that someone as intelligent as you, and especially so anti-religious as you, sounds like some sort of Fundamentalist. "Gays are icky! Penises are only meant to go in a female"s mouth, a female"s vagina, and a female"s anus!"

Come on, now.
It"s a true testament (testicle?) to your stupidity that you think I"m deficient in something soley because you like to suck cock So when are you cumming over? (oops!)

there are huge differences between being gay, sucking dick because you "love" your woman, and doing SOMETHING because you love your woman...but to concentrate on the last two...for a woman to ask a heterosexual male to suck another dick because she wants to see it is absurd, but for said male to actually convince himself he"s doing it only so she can enjoy it is perhaps more absurd

if you"re willing to suck dick, for any reason, you"re at least bisexual...

which is not a problem, as long as bi"s and gay"s dont interfere or try to influence my life...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
So what the hell, this place got hell a weird all of the sudden, so I"m gonna continue that. Please psychoanalyze me:

I"ve never had a wet dream in my life. Maybe because I masturbate a lot, I don"t know. I mean I"ve had dreams where I"m having sex or whatever, but never to climax.

But I frequently (as in, I"ve had it probably a dozen times in my life, give or take) dream about being able to suck my own dick. No idea why. What does this mean? Am I a closeted homosexual, or do I just really love myself?
You and Grobbe should exchange phone #s via PM.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
I dont care how much I love a girl, Im not taking a cock into any of my holes for any reason.
I think we should explore the implications of a girl that you"re married to wanting to see you blow another guy.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
If my wife really wanted to see me suck a cock that bad, I would bring her to FOHSS and she could find someone to photoshop it for her.
Thats some crazy emotional baggage if some chick wants to see her dude suck some cock.

Emotional baggage? What? You"re saying you don"t want to watch your woman chow down on vag? So many double-standards my head is spinning.

Eomer:

I"ve never had a wet dream either, and it"s because I started masturbating early. So I"m sure you"re in the same boat. You"re not a closeted homosexual because you suck your own dick in a dream. I think it speaks more to your subconscious belief that only you can do something right. I don"t think you necessarily "love" yourself that much, I just think maybe you"ve developed a sense of detachment from women in your life.

In reading your honest posts, you seem to sort of "look down on" women after not successfully "falling in love" as you"ve aged. I can"t find the proper term to use instead of "look down on" because you"re obviously nice enough of a guy to not detest women for being women, and you"re not chauvinistic enough for that.

So perhaps your self-fellating dreams stem from that. Or you and I should hang out.

if you"re willing to suck dick, for any reason, you"re at least bisexual...
What"s that old saying? "Getting fucked in the ass isn"t gay, but the second you push back you"re a faggot."

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
aychamo_aycono said:
I think we should explore the implications of a girl that you"re married to wanting to see you blow another guy.
If my wife asked me to blow another guy I"d tell her to fuck off.

I wouldnt want my wife to even kiss another girl. Maybe some girl I was just bangning, I wouldnt mind watching her go down on another girl, but thats just me.

I can honestly sit here and tell you, never in my life will I take a cock into my body for anyone.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.01 said:
Emotional baggage? What? You"re saying you don"t want to watch your woman chow down on vag? So many double-standards my head is spinning.
No double standard there. No way in hell do I want to see my wife hookup with a girl.

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
What"s that old saying? "Getting fucked in the ass isn"t gay, but the second you push back you"re a faggot."
2nd grade insult: You should know, the saying is about you!

Round_foh

shitlord
Sucking on another mans penis only proves that you, not only don"t respect your relationship, but yourself. Even if it was for yoru girlfriends viewing pleasure you get nothing out of it. wheres your dignity Grobb? Love yourself at least a LITTLE!

Your girlfriend obviously is the dominate one in the relationship. Something as far as being with another man shouldn"t be tolerated in any relationship (for men or women). Don"t you dare talk about someone else not knowing what love is when you can"t even value your own. Your girlfriend obviously didn"t love you if she wanted to see her "man" performing an intimate act upon another man.

Women are beautiful, men aren"t. When two women kiss its a beautiful picture and can be seen as art by many many straight women, its just pretty. Women are delicate, soft, gentle, and symbolize beauty. Men are the complete opposite. Men + Men is like trying to launch two nukes into each other while making an attempt to fertilize a rain forest with its radiation. It"s a horrible mix.

Now because I said two women are beautiful, doesn"t make it right for them to be together ( yes im anti-fag). In a relationship, if your partner just so much as MENTIONS another entity during intimacy, somethings up! Sex in a relationship is supposed to be between two people not three. If you"re dumb enough to have your girlfriend suck on another mans cock or you do something with another man, FOR HER.. You DON"T, know what love is.

My girlfriend will get interrogated violently if she mentions another motherfucker in the sack. Man or Woman, I"ll personally FUCK HER UP! I"m with someone and I"m the only person that can have such privileges with her. I don"t give a shit if its Adriana Lima or the hottest guy in the world, " No " will always be my answer. If she insists, I"ll leave the whore and find myself someone who can value the love in a " relationship ".

Edit: Grobb, think about it. What if she was into beastiality? I mean shes going to CHINA! Would you let a Rottweiler piledrive you into submission for her viewing pleasure?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Thats a double standard I like to be proud of. I love watching 2 hot lesbians go at it, I dislike 2 wurstalot"s sucking eachother off.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Round said:
Edit: Grobb, think about it. What if she was into beastiality? I mean shes going to CHINA! Would you let a Rottweiler piledrive you into submission for her viewing pleasure?
Grobbe please don"t get any ideas, I don"t want to read about this shit next week!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
-there is a double standard when it comes to homosexuality
-i don"t really care, as far as i"m concerned the less man-junk i see the better
-Grobb should go with whatever works for him+significant other

I"m a "one girl at a time" kinda guy. I mean that from more of a relationship standpoint. I don"t get too intimate with a girl unless I"m serious about her (ya a prude I know). So I"m a bit of a jealous bastard, and while the idea of two girls at once is pretty appealing, I don"t think it"s something I could ever go through with

Brad2770

I wish I could fucking AoE Neg you bitches. Fuck your homo talk. Grobb, quit bringing your lifestyle into a damned nice thread.

Anyways, Stripper texted and said she isnt working tonight, lets go out. I will see what I can do.