Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, I just had to look up what yolo even meant. Quick, someone throw an asteroid at us before we can figure out space travel and let the infection spread.

W

Wrathcaster

Funny enough, actual whores in some places/establishments make you wear a rubber for shit most dudes never do, i.e. when you"re getting a blowjob. Not that I"m seriously positing that fucking prostitutes is by any means safe sex, but I ask you this: how often have you worn a condom when a chick wanted to give you head?

In a way, fucking a window girl in Amsterdam might be safer than banging the average lady back in the States, if you define "safe sex" as always wearing a condom (and I mean, always, for everything).

In sum, fuck hookers to avoid STDs.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Europe"s pretty much a third world country, everyone there has fucking AIDS. Prostitutes have to take extra secure measures.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:
Funny enough, actual whores in some places/establishments make you wear a rubber for shit most dudes never do, i.e. when you"re getting a blowjob. Not that I"m seriously positing that fucking prostitutes is by any means safe sex, but I ask you this: how often have you worn a condom when a chick wanted to give you head?

In a way, fucking a window girl in Amsterdam might be safer than banging the average lady back in the States, if you define "safe sex" as always wearing a condom (and I mean, always, for everything).

In sum, fuck hookers to avoid STDs.
Here in Nevada, where that shit is legal in many counties, most of the girls also have to get tested monthly. So, yeah, your average whore tends to be a safer bet than your typical bar slut. That"s why Gator"s bitches better be wearing jimmies!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sutekh said:
Please tell me you just didn"t use yolo...
I wasn"t using it in a serious way, the same way I wasn"t literally telling anyone to seize the day. Text is a bad way to use that word jokingly. forgive me

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Chlamydia is the least of your worries, when it comes to STIs. Take some antibiotics for a week and you"re done.

I didn"t say go sleep with the village whore. I am saying you have no idea what STIs the chick you"re fucking has, unless you go to the free clinic with her and read her results. She could have gotten the herp from the very first person she slept with.

If it makes you feel better: don"t sleep with the village whore.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kirun said:
Here in Nevada, where that shit is legal in many counties, most of the girls also have to get tested monthly. So, yeah, your average whore tends to be a safer bet than your typical bar slut. That"s why Gator"s bitches better be wearing jimmies!
tested monthly doesn"t really sound all that safe, if she gets tested on the 1st of the month and you bang her on the 30th after she"s had 400 johns as far as your concerned she might as well not have been tested in the first place. Hell even if you"re the 2nd guy to fuck her after her test, the test won"t matter if that first guy gave her aids.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Chlamydia is the least of your worries, when it comes to STIs. Take some antibiotics for a week and you"re done.
SOP procedure here is that if you even have the symptoms they"ll give you 4x250mg of whatever antibiotics that you take all at once, and then a week later they give you the test results yay or nay. I guess that big shot of antibiotics wipes everything out real good, but fuck does it play hell with my stomach.

Kovaks said:
tested monthly doesn"t really sound all that safe, if she gets tested on the 1st of the month and you bang her on the 30th after she"s had 400 johns as far as your concerned she might as well not have been tested in the first place. Hell even if you"re the 2nd guy to fuck her after her test, the test won"t matter if that first guy gave her aids.
I agree that monthly seems a little long, but keep in mind they"re using condoms religiously. That hugely reduces the risk right off the start.

Gesk

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
I agree that monthly seems a little long, but keep in mind they"re using condoms religiously. That hugely reduces the risk right off the start.
If I remember well from blood donation, the window period is around one month anyways and can vary, so she could get infected on the 1st, get tested on the 30th, still be flagged as negative and infect dudes for a whole month more!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kovaks said:
And how often is your local bar slut getting tested? That"s what I thought. Look, I"m not saying prostitutes are the epitome of STD free, but in comparison? Yeah, they"re pretty fucking clean. Religious use of condoms plus monthly testing is miles better than anything most of us have banged.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Eomer said:
It"s called "natural selection." What exactly is "natural" about reproductive and survival pressures in modern human society, you fucking moron? There"s nothing natural about the selective pressures currently at work on the human genome.
Oh your arbitary definition of "natural" makes me wrong! Oh no.

Nothing natural about them tool using monkies surviving either then? I guess that you stop evolving once you start using tools? Our ancestors must have been really slow.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Kovaks said:
Straight guys don"t get AIDS from heterosexual sex, so you don"t need to sweat it.

Also, if they"re being tested monthly and using condoms every time (like the industry does) then what are you really worried about? If you"re the kind of guy that fucks whores, why is this particular point stopping you?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not the kind of guy that fucks whores, professional or local. I totally agree condoms will save your dick from falling off, in my mind there is never a reason to raw dog some random. I"m just saying testing is only a good indicator your safe if your the only guy that is going to be with the girl after the test, otherwise the test is pointless. Also please clarify when you say heterosexual sex do you mean vaginal, i would consider anal with a lady heterosexual and I"m pretty sure you can Get aids from anal with boys or girls it is vaginal that is mostly safe.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chris said:
Oh your arbitary definition of "natural" makes me wrong! Oh no.

Nothing natural about them tool using monkies surviving either then? I guess that you stop evolving once you start using tools? Our ancestors must have been really slow.
We need more British people on this board so us Americans don"t assume you"re all as stupid as you.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Kovaks said:
Also please clarify when you say heterosexual sex do you mean vaginal, i would consider anal with a lady heterosexual and I"m pretty sure you can Get aids from anal with boys or girls it is vaginal that is mostly safe.
Actually even anal with a chick has a pretty low chance of transmitting the virus. Unless you"ve got sores or cuts on your dick. It"s the receiver in male anal sex that is most at risk, not the giver. Circumcision also reduces the risk of transmission.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, like Eomer said, there"s not a fluid exchange occurring F -> M at any point in heterosexual sex. It"s a myth that AIDS can happen to anyone. It generally doesn"t. Straight men with no intravenous drug use and no random sauna encounters don"t get AIDS. Is it possible? Sure, I suppose if you"ve got a bunch of sores on your dick and you don"t think twice about still throwing down sluts with that, then I suppose you can. But for the vast majority of straight men, AIDS is not a concern.

Now, that"s not to say you can"t get a whole fucking pile of other shit to worry about, but you don"t worry about AIDS.

Even for heterosexual women it"s pretty unlikely as long as you"re not doing anal. The stomach is designed to break down material, and the vagina is also designed to keep out foreign matter. The only way they can contract it is if it gets into their bloodstream somehow, and the only real path of transmission other than open wounds or sores somewhere becomes the intestines, which are designed to absorb fluids.

In short, unless you"re taking it in the ass from people you don"t trust on a regular basis, AIDS just isn"t a problem.

iannis

Musty Nester
TheCutlery said:
In short, unless you"re taking it in the ass from people you don"t trust on a regular basis, AIDS just isn"t a problem.
Well transmission is easier than that. You"re right that it"s not a certainty but don"t think there isn"t a risk factor for unprotected heterosexual sex with an infected person as long as you"re not banging in the ass.

There is a risk factor for unprotected CONTACT with an infected individual. Sex is only prolonged contact. You can minimize that risk if not negate it, but the risk does exist and you do need to protect yourself according to the situation.

Avoiding sexual contact with infected individuals is the best protection. If you ever fuck a woman and learn later that she has HIV/AIDS don"t assume that you didn"t get it cause, well, you know, the vagina is all protected and shit. Go get tested. At the same time if you don"t have a specific reason for concern then don"t waste your boners.

Much more likely she"ll give you the syph or the herpies.