Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
Funniest part was the profile:
I dunno, the duckface + crossed-legs package-hiding in EVERY picture is pretty funny too.

In America, you fuck POF skanks. In Solviet Canada, POF skanks fuck YOU!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So I was told about some app called snap chat a few months ago. Basically you send a pic and decide how long the other person can see it for. You can screenshot the picture, but it tells the other person that you did it. To weasle my way around this I found some jb app that lets you just record screen caps in movie files. This is a taste of what I"ve accumlated since then.
Enjoy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Very nice!

Iannis said:
So how big was her penis, and did she rob you?
haha, I didn"t respond. However I clicked on "her" profile again. She changed her name to "mouthandassverytight", added some even more fucked up shit in her profile, and she"s got some new pics up:

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Eomer said:
Very nice!

haha, I didn"t respond. However I clicked on "her" profile again. She changed her name to "mouthandassverytight", added some even more fucked up shit in her profile, and she"s got some new pics up:
Need an expert to confirm, should take it to the tranny thread.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Display recorder I believe. I updated my phone and no longer have the jailbroken app. Plus I kind of ran dry on girls willing to play along. That being said, it"s amazing how girls who refused to send nudes before are a lot more willing to when they think they are in control and the picture disappears. Stupid bitches.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
please Shutup said:
So I was told about some app called snap chat a few months ago. Basically you send a pic and decide how long the other person can see it for. You can screenshot the picture, but it tells the other person that you did it. To weasle my way around this I found some jb app that lets you just record screen caps in movie files. This is a taste of what I"ve accumlated since then.
Enjoy.
So I got Trex"s brother to install this, but have no idea how you are getting nudes from women.

Can you give me a crash course so I can fill him in?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Tyen said:
So I got Trex"s brother to install this, but have no idea how you are getting nudes from women.

Can you give me a crash course so I can fill him in?
Most of these girls I"ve hooked up with before so it wasn"t like I was just approaching random girls and saying send me nudes hoe. Although a few were exactly like this. Usually I"d tell them about the app and then kind of just insinuate what could be done with it. I found it was best to start off with something a bit more innocent than full fledged nudes to get them comfortable with it, then work your way from there.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Dropped off ze first page!

Is all of foh happily in love or cant get out of bed depressed?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Neither. Mostly just been too busy to bother trying to meet anyone. Had two pretty sweet strikeouts over the weekend, but not particularly worth relaying the stories thereof.